Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything else is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Ascension is a pipe dream. Even if we had what we think we want we’d still be unhappy.

Having a normal and healthy upbringing as NT Gigachad is the only existence that isn’t cope.

Even if you looksmaxx and ascend later in life it just wont be the same. It’s not just about fucking a prime jb.

It’s about being young, dumb, and free. It’s about life still being new and exciting. It’s about being naive and having first experiences.

I remember when I first saw this movie my heart dropped:cryfeels:. It represents everything I wanted out of my youth :

View: https://youtu.be/KJgJx05hR4M

Everything else is cope.

Joined May 19, 2021 Posts 2,168

That movie was trash tho lol

Cope & rope. That's my motto :feelsrope:

timepill is brutal af ngl

Ascension is a pipe dream. Even if we had what we think we want we’d still be unhappy.

Having a normal and healthy upbringing as NT Gigachad is the only existence that isn’t cope.

Even if you looksmaxx and ascend later in life it just wont be the same. It’s not just about fucking a prime jb.

It’s about being young, dumb, and free. It’s about life still being new and exciting. It’s about being naive and having first experiences.

I remember when I first saw this movie my heart dropped:cryfeels:. It represents everything I wanted out of my youth :

View: https://youtu.be/KJgJx05hR4M

Everything else is cope.

Don't you think that what is shown in the movie is also cope?

Why should you believe that what they show over and over in this movie and the countless other like it is real? Do people who do this kind of partying (Chads + Stacies) really have the blissful emotions that they pretend to have? How can you be sure? On social media, ppl pretend they have fantastic lives and it is always shameless window dressing. Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie tried to fool everyone into believing that they had a fantastic "van life" tour of the US. Now we know what the reality was behind the surface lie of those two. They were both so miserable that they basically ended up killing each other.
Can’t even get serious replies. Subhuman trait!?:cryfeels:
Here is one above

Why should you believe that what they show over and over in this movie and the countless other like it is real?
It’s not just about going to a party or getting drunk.

It’s about enjoying your youth while you are still young, optimistic, and naive.

Having new experiences and making memories before life becomes dull and repetitive. Before you lose that chip on your shoulder and become another pessimistic adult.

Do people who do this kind of partying (Chads + Stacies) really have the blissful emotions that they pretend to have?
Depends. I’ve seen some really suifuel videos. Yeah some is frauded for social media but some people genuinely just have good lives.

View: https://youtu.be/L3eQejUDu6E

Videos like this one are genuinely ropefuel for me. He’s not faking anything. He doesn’t have to mew, or do nofap, or change his posture, or squint his eyes, or fake an outgoing personality jfl.He’s just being his cringey annoying Chad self and people like him because he’s Chad.

I don’t need to go to any crazy party. I just want to be a young naive goodlooking guy. I want to feel like the world is my oyster. But my whole life i’ve felt held back by my face. Like I could never “start” my life unless I am goodlooking.
On social media, ppl pretend they have fantastic lives and it is always shameless window dressing.
True tbh

Last edited:
To sum it up, we don't live in their world. Two worlds apart.

It’s not just about going to a party or getting drunk.

It’s about enjoying your youth while you are still young, optimistic, and naive.
How do you know that this is really good? Who put that idea into your head? The Media, movies, TV series

If you look back only 200 years ago, nobody thought that being "young, optimistic, and naive" was good at all. Youth, in particular, was seen as a handicap, not an asset. This is still true in many Asian societies.

Having new experiences and making memories before life becomes dull and repetitive. Before you lose that chip on your shoulder and become another pessimistic adult.
This is yet another cliché propagated by the media/entertainment industry.

View: https://youtu.be/L3eQejUDu6E

Videos like this one are genuinely ropefuel for me. He’s not faking anything.

But the whole video is faked. It is a movie.

He doesn’t have to mew, or do nofap, or change his posture, or squint his eyes, or fake an outgoing personality jfl.He’s just being his cringey annoying Chad self and people like him because he’s Chad.
Everybody hates chads because they envy them. In front of them everyone acts nice. When they are not there, other story.

Girls are of course falling over themselves to be fucked by them. But that only results in them being bored by sex. What you have in abundance loses its value. Also girls resent the power that Chad has over them, they will be nasty to him after he dumps them. Many Chads are accused of rape by girls they pumped and dumped. Their studies and careers get ruined. It is increasingly common.

I just want to be a young naive goodlooking guy. I want to feel like the world is my oyster.
That kind of guy just does not exist. If you are a Chad, you are rotten inside since kindergarten.

But my whole life i’ve felt held back by my face. Like I could never “start” my life unless I am goodlooking.
That is also an idea that has been implanted into your mind

Living is cope, it’s time to rope

How do you know that this is really good? Who put that idea into your head? The Media, movies, TV series

If you look back only 200 years ago, nobody thought that being "young, optimistic, and naive" was good at all. Youth, in particular, was seen as a handicap, not an asset. This is still true in many Asian societies.

But the whole video is faked. It is a movie.

Everybody hates chads because they envy them. In front of them everyone acts nice. When they are not there, other story.

Girls are of course falling over themselves to be fucked by them. But that only results in them being bored by sex. What you have in abundance loses its value. Also girls resent the power that Chad has over them, they will be nasty to him after he dumps them. Many Chads are accused of rape by girls they pumped and dumped. Their studies and careers get ruined. It is increasingly common.

That kind of guy just does not exist. If you are a Chad, you are rotten inside since kindergarten.

Not everything is “implanted in my mind”. Jfl. I feel this was because I missed out on a normal healthy social life during my youth.

And yes the video is fake but the social interactions he has within the video with the girls and his friends seem very real.

Jfl you’re the one coping hard. I just want to be goodlooking and young and have friends, gfs, social circles, etc.

Imagien trying to rationalize why being Chad is a bad thing lmfao.

JFL.

The vast majority of people become pessimistic when they are older because life loses it’s novelty and is no longer exciting. Years of wageslaving destroys any happy college Chad after he wageslaves.

It’s not a “cliche”. NOBODY WANTS TO BE OLD.

Sneaking out to see your gf isn’t the same as an adult. (Post college)

Getting drunk with your friends for the first time isn’t the same when you are older.

Going to a party isn’t same when you’re an old fart.

Without novelty, life is a boring soul draining slog.
Once again nothing was “implanted” jfl. This is what happens when you spend your entire school years socially outcasted.

I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Guys making out with girls at homecoming and taking them homes to party with the other guys.

There were foids at my school who had trains ran on them:feelskek:.
Apparently wanting to be young and goodlooking has been “implanted in my mind” JFL. Youth and looks are some of the two most valuable things you can have on this planet. Money cannot buy you either of those things.

Maybe you didn’t grow up going to western public schools and you have a different experience to me. But coping and telling yourself that goodlooking populars guys aren’t enjoying highschool and socializing with their peers is cope to the eighth dimension.

Last edited:
The universe is Cope .

Not everything is “implanted in my mind”.
A lot of things are. You spent your childhood and adolescence watching TV, Anime, movies, series; surfing the net. What do you think that does to you?

Jfl. I feel this was because I missed out on a normal healthy social life during my youth.
How do you know what a "normal" social life is? Nothing is "normal" today

And yes the video is fake but the social interactions he has within the video with the girls and his friends seem very real.
((("seems"))). Propaganda always seems real. Otherwise it would not work.

Jfl you’re the one coping hard. I just want to be goodlooking and young and have friends, gfs, social circles, etc.
The ideas you have about these things were implanted in your brain. They do not correspond to any reality. This is especially true because, as an outcast, you had very little experience. So everything you think you know comes from the media.

Imagien trying to rationalize why being Chad is a bad thing lmfao.
I am just saying that it is not what it is cracked up to be. Being a Chad basically means regressing to primate level instincts and acting out the part of the alpha male. The problem for Chad is that he can't do that all the time because our society is not a group of paleolithic hunter-gatherers. So sometimes Chad is the alpha male and sometimes he isn't. When he is, he gets a massive orgasm (metaphorically and literally speaking) because he gets to follow his instincts. Then, when he is no longer that, Chad wonders why everybody is so mean to him. For one Jeremy Meeks that made it to the fashion world, there are millions rotting in prison.

The vast majority of people become pessimistic when they are older because life loses it’s novelty and is no longer exciting. Years of wageslaving destroys any happy college Chad after he wageslaves.
People grow wiser and more experienced as they age. If you don't have stupid illusions about youth, it is actually a good thing

It’s not a “cliche”. NOBODY WANTS TO BE OLD.
Everybody says they want to be forever young. Yes. That is why it is a cliché

That is just a stupid idea that people have been made to believe but it just does not correspond to reality. In reality, the best age is 40. Then you are still physically fit and yet you have enough experience and skill to actually enjoy life without making rookie mistakes all day long. For men especially it is the case. Look at James Bond movies. Bond is always represented as a 40-something. This is the remainder of an old piece of wisdom that most people have forgotten about.

Pretty girls do peak in their youth; that is correct, but they are the only ones.

Sneaking out to see your gf isn’t the same as an adult. (Post college)

Getting drunk with your friends for the first time isn’t the same when you are older.

Going to a party isn’t same when you’re an old fart.
How do you know?

Once again nothing was “implanted” jfl. This is what happens when you spend your entire school years socially outcasted.
Yes it was implanted, especially because you were an outcast. Your only source of "information" about "life" is the media.

I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Guys making out with girls at homecoming and taking them homes to party with the other guys.
Those moment are orgasmic, no doubt. But what about the rest of the lives of these dudes and chicks? What do you know about it?

Apparently wanting to be young and goodlooking has been “implanted in my mind” JFL. Youth and looks are some of the two most valuable things you can have on this planet. Money cannot buy you either of those things.
You are just reciting the conditioning you have been subjected to. You have no way to know if what you just said is correct. You just believe it. There is no way you can confirm it independently of your media conditioning.

Maybe you didn’t grow up going to western public schools and you have a different experience to me. But coping and telling yourself that goodlooking populars guys aren’t enjoying highschool and socializing with their peers is cope to the eighth dimension.
Yes, Chads and Stacies enjoy Highschool. But it is only 4 years. What about the rest of their lives? That is what you do not have any reliable information about.

Last edited:
Propaganda
JFL:feelskek::feelskek:
How do you know what a "normal" social life is? Nothing is "normal" today
Having a healthy social life? Friends, experiences during my youth, etc. I don’t need 1,000,000 tiktok followers to be haply
People grow wiser and more experienced as they age. If you don't have stupid illusions about youth, it is actually a good thing
Cope. There is are very few benefits to being old. This “oh i’m old so i’m wise” thing is such a fucking cope. Living long means nothing if you don’t have life experience.
the best age is 40
Yeah, I can’t even fucking take you seriously JFL:feelskek::feelskek:.

Humans barley ever even made it to fourty before modern medicine.

Most people had babies and fucked when they were in their teens/early twenties, the they start aging after 22. If you were lucky you made it to your mid 30s. Humans weren’t ever “meant” to live as long as we do.

The average person lives long, unfulfilling lives in the west.

This idea that men peak in their forties is so cope. You are the best looking, in the best health, have the highest T levels and non-wrinkled skin, and you have the most life ahead of you when you are young.

I can’t even take you seriously. Are you really one of those mgtow redpilled cucks? I’ve seen you make a couple of cucked posts tbh but i’ve come to realize you are a fake intellectual coper:feelsjuice:.

Foids peak in their teens and men peaks in their twenties. Get out of her with oh “muh james bond”:feelskek::feelskek:. Muh wisdom. None of that shit matters.
Yes, Chads and Stacies enjoy Highschool. But it is only 4 years. What about the rest of their lives? That is what you do not have any reliable information about.
You are clearly not blackpilled. Chad has a good life for as long as his looks persist. And even once he no longer has looks he will be more content because he already had those experiences when he was younger.

Although the agepill is brutal. Even chad eventually becomes old and boring.

But it’s better to have once been chad than to never have been a Chad at all.
How do you know?
Life is about novelty. Your first kiss, new songs and games, new food, new places, etc. If you expose yourself to the same thing over and over it will eventually lose it’s novelty and become less exciting.

This is part of why most guys want virgins instead of roasties. If you are a girl’s first she will value more than if you were the 38th cock.

Last edited:
JFL:feelskek::feelskek:

Having a healthy social life? Friends, experiences during my youth, etc. I don’t need 1,000,000 tiktok followers to be haply

Cope. There is are very few benefits to being old. This “oh i’m old so i’m wise” thing is such a fucking cope. Living long means nothing if you don’t have life experience.

Yeah, I can’t even fucking take you seriously JFL:feelskek::feelskek:.

Humans barley ever even made it to fourty before modern medicine.

Most people had babies and fucked when they were in their teens/early twenties, the they start aging after 22. If you were lucky you made it to your mid 30s. Humans weren’t ever “meant” to live as long as we do.

The average person lives long, unfulfilling lives in the west.

This idea that men peak in their forties is so cope. You are the best looking, in the best health, have the highest T levels and non-wrinkled skin, and you have the most life ahead of you when you are young.

I can’t even take you seriously. Are you really one of those mgtow redpilled cucks? I’ve seen you make a couple of cucked posts tbh but i’ve come to realize you are a fake intellectual coper:feelsjuice:.

Foids peak in their teens and men peaks in their twenties. Get out of her with oh “muh james bond”:feelskek::feelskek:. Muh wisdom. None of that shit matters.

You are clearly not blackpilled. Chad has a good life for as long as his looks persist. And even once he no longer has looks he will be more content because he already had those experiences when he was younger.

Although the agepill is brutal. Even chad eventually becomes old and boring.

But it’s better to have once been chad than to never have been a Chad at all.

Life is about novelty. Your first kiss, new songs and games, new food, new places, etc. If you expose yourself to the same thing over and over it will eventually lose it’s novelty and become less exciting.

This is part of why most guys want virgins instead of roasties. If you are a girl’s first she will value more than if you were the 38th cock.
You are a sheep who wants to believe what makes him miserable. That is the brown pill (brown like shit), not the black one.

The media has built a prison for your mind and you want to stay in it. Okay, fine ...

People grow wiser and more experienced as they age.
Nope. Most of em be the same braindead serfs of the jews. They never build any critical thinking whatsoever

You are a sheep who wants to believe what makes him miserable. That is the brown pill (brown like shit), not the black one.

The media has built a prison for your mind and you want to stay in it. Okay, fine ...
“You’re such a sheep bro!” I cant stand you cucks with superiority complexes jfl. Fake intellectuals who think they are woke jfl.

You are coping lying to yourself that men peak in their 40s jfl because “muh james bond”.

Your entire post history is just elaborate posts to justify being cucked while you suck your own dick thinking you’re smarter than everyone.:smonk::feelskek:

Again. The moment you said men peak in their 40s I just couldn’t take you seriously at all.
8814C2F1 16D9 43ED ABB7 120C7FAD8AED

66AA6351 A619 4758 A5F3 881B5861E6D5

“Men peak in their 40s because muh wisdom” “You are a sheep!!!:soy::soy::soy::feels:

Di Caprio looked like a complete idiot when he was young. No one took him seriously and the talk then was that he was surely going to fade from the limelight soon.

He is much better now. Smarter, better connected. At the peak of his powers in every respect. And also much richer.

This is the reality that has been hidden from you.

You want to continue believing that men "peak in their 20s"? It is actresses who peak in their 20s, not actors, and certainly not men in general.

Youthism is one of the most stupid ideas of our clown world. But go on, eat the brown pill; continue to suffer needlessly. You will discover eventually how wrong you were.

He is much better now. Smarter, better connected. At the peak of his powers in every respect. And also much richer.
"Just go mgtow bruh" @RecessedChinCel JFL @ this guy kek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

Di Caprio looked like a complete idiot when he was young
I can’t even begin to take you seriously m. Gigachad prettyboy who had millions of foids around the world wanting to fuck him. Respect from millions of men as wel
No one took him seriously
Yeah because he looked feminine and he was skinny. But he still had the good looks to get him into acting. If he was a masculine ugly fuck you wouldn’t know who he was.
Youthism is one of the most stupid ideas of our clown world.
You must be old and coping.

There is a reason people value youth. We have chased the concept of eternal youth since time immemorial.

Nobody wants to be 40 going bald with arthritis.

Life satisfaction is literally shown to peak around age 22 for most people.:feelskek:

The last things people with dementia remember are things from their younger years.

All old people’s purpose are is to make room for the young. We all live shit existences in hope that our offspring live better ones.

Acting like every 40 year old man is going to be rich statusmaxxed chad bachelor is just fucking unrealistic.

The reality is most guys are going to peak in the highschool/college years then slowly get fat, bald, and ugly, as their children and full time jobs slowly suck their souls away.

This is why parents often “live through” their children to make up for their own lost time.

You seriously are too hung up on the past. In the modern world, all that matters for a happy life is looks and youth. Everything else really is cope if you are a male in the west.

Last edited:
@RecessedChinCel and @AlphaCentauri

Whatever, ...

Keep munching down on the brown shit pill if that is what you want.

Whatever, ...

:feels:

Whatever, ...

And you keep delusionmaxxing/copemaxxing/mstowmaxxing/whatever

To live is to cope

Any thing that doesn't get you pussy is a cope