Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everything about me is so fucked up

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Everything about myself is just fucked up, I just want to rope at this point tbhngl

Not a single thing about myself is good, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

None of my characteristics would even be considered average at best, I am a complete and utter genetic monstrosity. So many things that other people do have done normally, like walking, running, talking, smiling, laughing, etc. etc., I do as if I were a complete and utter sperg. :feelsrope:

My smile is so awkward, along with it being very noticeably misaligned; even when I am happy I am still seen as revolting. I walk and run like I have cerebral fucking palsy, I regularly went track running with this tall chadlite one summer, and all he could do was mention how I ran like ‘I have aspergers’ JFL. I can‘t even sneeze properly ffs. The list goes on and on and on. And the worst part? If I was Chad or a pretty boy, foids would say, “Aww, he’s so clumsy, like a cute puppy! He’s so adorable!!!“. Instead, the only thing they find amusing is how much of a piece of human shit I am, and all make fun of me for being the joke that I am. :cryfeels::feelspuke:

Everything about myself is just fucked up, I just want to rope at this point tbhngl

Not a single thing about myself is good, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

None of my characteristics would even be considered average at best, I am a complete and utter genetic monstrosity. So many things that other people do have done normally, like walking, running, talking, smiling, laughing, etc. etc., I do as if I were a complete and utter sperg. :feelsrope:

My smile is so awkward, along with it being very noticeably misaligned; even when I am happy I am still seen as revolting. I walk and run like I have cerebral fucking palsy, I regularly went track running with this tall chadlite one summer, and all he could do was mention how I ran like ‘I have aspergers’ JFL. I can‘t even sneeze properly ffs. The list goes on and on and on. And the worst part? If I was Chad or a pretty boy, foids would say, “Aww, he’s so clumsy, like a cute puppy! He’s so adorable!!!“. Instead, the only thing they find amusing is how much of a piece of human shit I am, and all make fun of me for being the joke that I am. :cryfeels::feelspuke:
you sure like to whine like a champion. start pumping iron and stop jerking off