Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Everyones future

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
A day ago from when im typing this i made a kinda a experiment on what most people though about race and racism and all that shit. Well i kinda had fun with that experiment and wanted to do somthing simuler.

So i made this to ask, what do you plan on doing for your future? It deosnt have to be a carrer thing but do you wanna own a house? Be off grid? Or be a devil cult worshiper sacrificing goats? If ya wanna say so theres the comments.

For me i actually dont fucking know. Beside the fact i wanna figure out how to get my wisdoms out and fix my car.

have a kid of my own and raise them, surrogate mother ofc since I cant find foids

Last edited:
Long term nothing, current goal is to save enough money to buy a new gpu once current one hits the bucket.

Get a kid of my own and raise them, surrogate mother ofc since I cant find foids
Thats a big step, ngl. Think it through well. Goodluck if you decide to do it.

Cuck shit. Raising chads kid.
no bro, surrogate so they implant my sperm into a women of my choosing, just no sex from them and they leave my life after they deliver the child

I want to become a lawyer. And of course, getting married and having kids.

no bro, surrogate so they implant my sperm into a women of my choosing, just no sex from them and they leave my life after they deliver the child
Still cuck shit. I dont even think a solo man can do that. Plus the kid wont have it's mother and itll cost you $30,000

Still cuck shit. I dont even think a solo man can do that. Plus the kid wont have it's mother and itll cost you $30,000
i have money bro, gotta keep my bloodline going somehow

I didn’t plan anything for the future because it’s pointless to have big goals if you are below average looking and have a below average IQ.

How much rn?
I have 300k saved from my childhood up until now I did some stock investments here and there also some part time jobs, and im sure my parents would lend me money to raise my kid if they really do think its hopeless for me to find a partner. Im not rich but my parents are lmao

I have 300k saved from my childhood up until now I did some stock investments here and there also some part time jobs, and im sure my parents would lend me money to raise my kid if they really do think its hopeless for me to find a partner
Holy spoiled rich kid

Lend me $2k rn and ill be set.

I have 300k saved from my childhood up until now I did some stock investments here and there also some part time jobs, and im sure my parents would lend me money to raise my kid if they really do think its hopeless for me to find a partner. Im not rich but my parents are lmao
I need 1k on cash app or paypal.

I want to start up a cult, and spend my afterlife as a god.

im waiting for grandma dead bc she lives one of our houses and we have 2 house. so after she dead i can live apart from my parents