Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone works hard and sacrifices. Genetics are the only thing that separates men in 2020

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
gym-celing
approach maxing
social media maxing
etc.

Men trying to get laid do most of that shit already. in the end the only difference between non-chads who want pussy are genetics.

It's all so fucking redundant.

It's a fucking rat race, and I'm the rat who throws himself at the walls. Fuck social medial.

Tfu on foids

Luck>Everything

nothing else matters. Your avi says it best.

There's nothing more devastating than knowing a chad who's right around your gymcel level in the body department, but who mogs your entire life because he's tall, good looking and has a NW0.

I knew a chad like that, it really showed me that all my effort didn't mean shit.

Half of the Chad’s I know settled with a woman 3 points below their looks level anyway. It’s fucking over, even if you looksmaxx to a 6 or 7 (impossible for most of us, even with surgery), you will end up with a 4 or a 3 for all that money, effort and time.

While you are looksmaxxing, you also have to focus on your career and try to money mog other guys. Meanwhile Chad automatically won in the looks department and is almost always naturally talented at something so he will have lots and lots of time to focus on his career and lots of hot women to fuck to keep him motivated.

Cliffs: It’s over.

Half of the Chad’s I know settled with a woman 3 points below their looks level anyway. It’s fucking over, even if you looksmaxx to a 6 or 7 (impossible for most of us, even with surgery), you will end up with a 4 or a 3 for all that money, effort and time.

While you are looksmaxxing, you also have to focus on your career and try to money mog other guys. Meanwhile Chad automatically won in the looks department and is almost always naturally talented at something so he will have lots and lots of time to focus on his career and lots of hot women to fuck to keep him motivated.

Cliffs: It’s over.

depressing as fuck, even if you win by being chad you still will probably lose

There's nothing more devastating than knowing a chad who's right around your gymcel level in the body department, but who mogs your entire life because he's tall, good looking and has a NW0.

I knew a chad like that, it really showed me that all my effort didn't mean shit.
I destroyed my brain and body through contact sports and have absolutely nothing to show for it

Meanwhile my pretty boy teammates who played pussy roles are on d1 teams now because they had the connections and looks who roided up to achieve more with twice less the effort which is all that really matters when it comes down to it

We all are just losers in our own way

I destroyed my brain and body through contact sports and have absolutely nothing to show for it

Meanwhile my pretty boy teammates who played pussy roles are on d1 teams now because they had the connections and looks who roided up to achieve more with twice less the effort which is all that really matters when it comes down to it

We all are just losers in our own way
Yeah, I'm guessin you probably thought at some point "uuuh football players (or whatever sport) are popular and they all the women" classic bluepill/redpill stuff.

Like with everything in life it only matters if you're good looking.

But do you actually have some mental/physical damage or are you shitposting? Brutal if true

Yeah, I'm guessin you probably thought at some point "uuuh football players (or whatever sport) are popular and they all the women" classic bluepill/redpill stuff.

Like with everything in life it only matters if you're good looking.

But do you actually have some mental/physical damage or are you shitposting? Brutal if true
I had ctes and got physical injuries. In certain areas it still hurts like a bitch if I exert them too much.

yeah, what a fucking joke. The pussy players I recognize and know put on a cool though act on camera but are massive bitches off of it. But, they are the ones there via connections and knowing how to look good so I'm the loser here.

I still miss those days because it's the only time I felt like I wasn't rotting to my core. I was good just not good enough, also coaches are extremely prone to picking the coolest players as a deciding factor too , often better players get benched because coaches are fags

I was honestly banking on status maxxxing that way. I knew even then it wouldn't get women, only the money does. In reality I was a dumbass for actually trying thinking it would pay off in the end

Last edited:
I had ctes and got physical injuries. In certain areas it still hurts like a bitch if I exert them too much.

yeah, what a fucking joke. The pussy players I recognize and know put on a cool though act on camera but are massive bitches off of it. But, they are the ones there via connections and knowing how to look good so I'm the loser here.

I still miss those days because it's the only time I felt like I wasn't rotting to my core. I was good just not good enough, also coaches are extremely prone to picking the coolest players as a deciding factor too , often better players get benched because coaches are fags

I was honestly banking on status maxxxing that way. I knew even then it wouldn't get women, only the money does. In reality I was a dumbass for actually trying thinking it would pay off in the end
You'd think coaches would pick the best players objectively. But I guess it's no different than bosses in companies not picking the best/hardest working employees but instead the more charismatic, more boot licking employee. (or just their relatives/friends, because nepotism mogs all)

You'd think coaches would pick the best players objectively. But I guess it's no different than bosses in companies not picking the best/hardest working employees but instead the more charismatic, more boot licking employee. (or just their relatives/friends, because nepotism mogs all)
It's a mix of both.

Until you're at the very top levels where they only pick the best no matter what, you're stuck with retards who want to feel cool and one with the cool kids.

"Hard work" is such a fucking lie and a joke. Hard work = good genes + steroids + charisma so you get connections. Except for your one in a million who genuinely put in insane amounts of work like Jordan or Ali on TOP of good genes, but those are vastly outnumbered by those I just described.

Last edited:
it's brutal as fuck and there's nothing you can really do about it except try to make a lot of money and throw yourself into work.

it's so sad though when guys who do all that and (rarely) succeed, then end up just giving it all to some divorced 30 year old woman.

it's so sad though when guys who do all that and (rarely) succeed, then end up just giving it all to some divorced 30 year old woman.

literally the path taken by bezos and most billionaires

literally the path taken by bezos and most billionaires
all the nerds striving now can at best hope to reach konjak status, working for 10 years in solitude until they get their first million dollars and can hand it over to some divorced 30 year old chick, that's the "prize"

@Slav_weebcel whats up ngl

all the nerds striving now can at best hope to reach konjak status, working for 10 years in solitude until they get their first million dollars and can hand it over to some divorced 30 year old chick, that's the "prize"

@Slav_weebcel whats up ngl

I'm starting to think most men legit don't care about sex because sex with a 30 something landwhale (which is average for most women) seems unappealing and impossible.

Which means all these men are slaving away for a pat on the back from 2/10 tier women.

all these men are slaving away for a pat on the back from 2/10 tier women.
This isn't rational at all. Those men must be mentally ill or low t cucks.

I'm starting to think most men legit don't care about sex because sex with a 30 something landwhale (which is average for most women) seems unappealing and impossible.

Which means all these men are slaving away for a pat on the back from 2/10 tier women.
its over, the liberals have won

gym-celing
approach maxing
social media maxing
etc.

Men trying to get laid do most of that shit already. in the end the only difference between non-chads who want pussy are genetics.

Working a 40 hours week,visiting gym 12 times a month,keeping your hygiene/haircut/clothes at its best,constantly being in company of foids/normies and taking tens of buckets of shit on your mental health without any negative reaction-is the minimal requirement for you to even START playing on a sexual market as a man,not even talking about achieving something.If you aren't a chadlite at least,and women don't notice you without you maxxing anything-the best thing you can hope for is ascending to a mid to high tier normie and getting 3/10 landwhale that makes you vomit if you fuck her without mcdonalds packet on her head.

For a foid,if you have a hole-you get dicked.That's it.Even if you are a 1/10 wheelchaired abomination that barely lives and thinks,desperate men will whip shit from your ass,feed you and say that they love you,just to get the wet hole.

If you barely make any progress in anything as a female,you increase the number of men orbiting you by thousands,especially if it comes to looks.You can say more than "lol","ok","lmao" and etc in chat? Good. You play video games (even if its playing support in normal games in OW/LOL)? Amazing. You ate less mcdonalds and done some squats for 2-3 months,and got a moderately better ass? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST,YOU ARE A GODDESS!!!

Working a 40 hours week,visiting gym 12 times a month,keeping your hygiene/haircut/clothes at its best,constantly being in company of foids/normies and taking tens of buckets of shit on your mental health without any negative reaction-is the minimal requirement for you to even START playing on a sexual market as a man,not even talking about achieving something.If you aren't a chadlite at least,and women don't notice you without you maxxing anything-the best thing you can hope for is ascending to a mid to high tier normie and getting 3/10 landwhale that makes you vomit if you fuck her without mcdonalds packet on her head.

For a foid,if you have a hole-you get dicked.That's it.Even if you are a 1/10 wheelchaired abomination that barely lives and thinks,desperate men will whip shit from your ass,feed you and say that they love you,just to get the wet hole.

If you barely make any progress in anything as a female,you increase the number of men orbiting you by thousands,especially if it comes to looks.You can say more than "lol","ok","lmao" and etc in chat? Good. You play video games (even if its playing support in normal games in OW/LOL)? Amazing. You ate less mcdonalds and done some squats for 2-3 months,and got a moderately better ass? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST,YOU ARE A GODDESS!!!

Sums of the state of the past 5 years perfectly.

Probably no point in history where you worked so hard for such little or none reward barring being born a slave.

Looksmaxxing is not well known though, atleast the stuff you find on Looksmaxxing sites. Most normal people get haircuts and wear nice clothes, women even lather themselves in makeup but you can set yourself apart with the knowledge of facial ratios and bone structure.

Sums of the state of the past 5 years perfectly.

Probably no point in history where you worked so hard for such little or none reward barring being born a slave.

Even if you were a slave,sometimes master would allow slaves to have children because its cheaper than buying a new one,even thought you were nothing but an animal that makes money and had literally zero rights.
Now though,even if you are a "completely free human,that has a right to live and be respected",you can't get laid just because foids don't have a dose of internal drugs when they see you.

gym-celing
approach maxing
social media maxing
etc.

distinction between people is based on the non-common traits. Distinction is more important than anything.
I hate nonmaxxers in life.
Insecurity is the only real driver past negative situations. People are not wired to love self improvement. They're wired to love only good situations. Not working in bad ones. We're too prideful and egotistical for that.
Everything we do in negative situations for the most part is compensation// prevention based response, not passionate love.

constantly being in company of foids/normies and taking tens of buckets of shit on your mental health without any negative reaction

nice post, but i keep wondering why this became such a thing ever since the 90s.
it's so fucking huge, the idea that you're supposed to take insane amounts of shit and just roll with it, the worst of it is when you're trying to enter a gang of people as the new guy, but it never really ends.

i think ever since the 90s there's just been very few people that are truly productive, helpful, conscientious and smart. what with the whole social disintegration and education failure thing.
so to try and get power the only tools that were left for young guys were talking shit and putting others down. for a few generations now guys have been using these tools (which are all that's left, anything tryhard = failo) to get laid, and those shitheels being so active at playing the game that way has just changed the social game forever. no going back now.

imagine thinking you can just walk into a social milieu and "use your powers" to get what you want, when people have already established all the norms some 10-15 years ago. it's what I used to think.

nice post, but i keep wondering why this became such a thing ever since the 90s.
it's so fucking huge, the idea that you're supposed to take insane amounts of shit and just roll with it, the worst of it is when you're trying to enter a gang of people as the new guy, but it never really ends.

i think ever since the 90s there's just been very few people that are truly productive, helpful, conscientious and smart. what with the whole social disintegration and education failure thing.
so to try and get power the only tools that were left for young guys were talking shit and putting others down. for a few generations now guys have been using these tools (which are all that's left, anything tryhard = failo) to get laid, and those shitheels being so active at playing the game that way has just changed the social game forever. no going back now.

imagine thinking you can just walk into a social milieu and "use your powers" to get what you want, when people have already established all the norms some 10-15 years ago. it's what I used to think.

no competitive environment has nice people. it's always full of shit / trash talk.

this is what happens when you fill a country with people of different cultures, cut the prize money to a small fraction of what it was (shitty jobs) and make them all fight it out

no competitive environment has nice people. it's always full of shit / trash talk.

this is what happens when you fill a country with people of different cultures, cut the prize money to a small fraction of what it was (shitty jobs) and make them all fight it out
I know, but people at least used to compete with "tryhard" shit like being a good person, helper, provider, supporter of the community, good student.

All those things are gone now, everything's been balkanized, there's a few asocial nerds and a huge mass of uneducated morons trying to sniff out anyone trying to pull something "tryhard".

That's the environment I've been living in all my life because despite working in the tech sector I'm not really that smart to break into the top tiers and everything else is just a trash society full of people trying to pull each other down.

Genetics trump hard work in most things. This is the sad reality men are unwilling to accept.

Genetics trump hard work in most things. This is the sad reality men are unwilling to accept.

Imagine maxxing 24/7 to get old loose pussy that got fucked years ago by tens of chads just because they got a few mm's of bones

Imagine maxxing 24/7 to get old loose pussy that got fucked years ago by tens of chads just because they got a few mm's of bones
It's a terrible deal, that's why I don't want to get any surgeries. Not to mention the risk and costs.