Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone who denies the blackpill is literally a narcissist

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Denying your whole Evolution and nature, thinking you are superior to a instinct driven animal just because you're Eating on a table with a fork and knife while you're Living in a somewhat "advanced" and "modern" environment

A narcissist doesnt accept his true average-ish to meaningless self, he thinks that he's superior.

And just like that a normie doesnt want to accept the fact that he's Nothing else than a sex driven animal who walks on 2 feet, instead he thinks that he's a "socialized" "individualistic" being which is morally superior than every other creature on this planet

Liberal hyper-individualism basically teaches Nothing else than narcissism

It lets the big collective think that everyone of it is a Special individual, while in reality the amount of true individuals is extremly low

A creature who's just a couple Evolution stages higher than a fucking ape does NOT has the Right to Claim that it is a complex special individual

Thats Nothing else than utopic marxism

well at least im 1 step above niggers in the evolution stage

People who acknowledge the blackpill are also narcissistic. I can name a few self obsessed "OG"cels who lurk this forum.

Very high IQ, normies are natural narcissists.