Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone wants to be first

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I have this thing, whenever something I like gets extremely famous or popular due to normies discovering it, I just don't like it anymore

Even if I like it it's never the thing it once was because you have so many people that aren't original and they think they're this fantasy of yours when they really just ruin the original

I'm too dispensable, I'm just cheap, as soon as others are in the picture I know I'll fade in the background because normies ruined it and I no longer have any passion

It just becomes something you're supposed to like as opposed to something you like and you hate it eventually because normies defend and act like children like crazy to the point where people you like aren't even held accountable and I just rage over it because I've always had to hold myself accountable for a lot more than necessary and to see this special treatment meant ragefuel and that is what it was.

Normies ruin everything

Ok GrAYcel
hes right i havent seen one single post from you that isnt complete dog shit. when grays say some gray shit i understand but you literally just say it to everything its annoying as fuck

Good post, I've been working on a thread too that the first time of everything is the greatest.

hes right i havent seen one single post from you that isnt complete dog shit. when grays say some gray shit i understand but you literally just say it to everything its annoying as fuck
K

literally please if you wanna say man, say man, mang sounds even more annoying but it's not that big a problem

Good post, I've been working on a thread too that the first time of everything is the greatest.
You don't feel any pressure, there's no outside force telling you that you have to like it or dislike it, your mind is truly free when others aren't involved

the normie cringe effect is real