Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone tries to take advantage of guys who look weak/nice/non-threatening

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just an observation from work. There's a guy who is somewhat handsome but he the most friendly / beta looking face possible on a man. Everyone tries to get him to do the dumbest shit which involves walking from X location to Y to pick-up something, or wasting time on the phone on someone at a government entity (which is very frustrating).

I remember back in HS where a lot of people would try to take advantage of a guy who has mildly retarded yet was very trusting and acted friendly to everyone. They'd try to set him up to get embarrassed, hurt, or to get in trouble.

No one would ever try to do this with a woman in 2019 because they're the new sacred cows, the new gods.

If I ever had a son, I hope he would be a paranoid motherfucker with a DOM face.
2pkfe7dpegc01.png

its over for fagcels

The only nice guys that the Fempire admits are those who feel perfectly good as daily-abused slaves

being nice to people will only serve to set you up as a target for bullying tbh if youre ugly you should just keep to yourself

People react very aggressively if they think you’re the nice friendly guy but show them that you’re not by daring to stick up for yourself.

Where as Chad will not take any shit and people will back down and accept that Chad is not a guy to fuck with.

You should be aggressive and not take shit with people from the get go if you want to avoid being placed into the box of the nice guy everyone can walk over. Once in your that box of nice guy who gets walked on, you will not be able to escape it, as people will work against you and punish you until you return back to the box they have you in.

I remember back in HS where a lot of people would try to take advantage of a guy who has mildly retarded yet was very trusting and acted friendly to everyone. They'd try to set him up to get embarrassed, hurt, or to get in trouble.
yeah their was this severe autistic ricecel and everyone used to make him dance like a monkey. he thought they liked it, but instead were just laughing at him.

i build the rage till i explode and they see i'm not nice.

Tbh scarymaxx to not have to deal with this shit

They always go for the easiest looking targets and people always mistake kindness for weakness.

Only solution is edgelordmaxxing, so no one will try to talk to you

this is true. i have been bullied whole life because i hate nonthretening face, because i dont talk much, and because i smiled to everyone/was friend to everyone, and because i never insulted anyone.

beenbullied since i was 10 year old till20 year old till i stopped going to school. i also left social circles cause they werebullying me too. fuck people

being male suck. you either have to be rude or they will bully u

You should be aggressive and not take shit with people from the get go if you want to avoid being placed into the box of the nice guy everyone can walk over.
If you give an inch, they will take a mile. I used to wonder why guys would act so hard and tough, but now I get it. It's not about victimizing others, it's about protecting yourself.

its over for many men

They always go for the easiest looking targets and people always mistake kindness for weakness.

They do. It's like how scammers and thieves target senior citizens (old people in america).
this is true. i have been bullied whole life because i hate nonthretening face, because i dont talk much, and because i smiled to everyone/was friend to everyone, and because i never insulted anyone.

beenbullied since i was 10 year old till20 year old till i stopped going to school. i also left social circles cause they werebullying me too. fuck people

being male suck. you either have to be rude or they will bully u

Or just look intimidating but I guess that's just based on the appearance of your face.

Lol I remember this one athletic chadlite in middle school that one time insulted me badly to my face over something stupid. I didn't say anything back, just kind of blank faced. Then we had gym a few weeks later and I beat him in wrestling as well as everyone else I wrestled. After that he was really friendly to me, I didn't realize this at the time cause I didn't even think about it. I also beat this latino guy who was saying his older brother would beat me up. This was all in 6th or 7th grade before I got my growth spurt. After that I didn't have to prove anything.

Basically just beating someone in a fight or people thinking you could actually does give automatic respect.

People react very aggressively if they think you’re the nice friendly guy but show them that you’re not by daring to stick up for yourself.

Where as Chad will not take any shit and people will back down and accept that Chad is not a guy to fuck with.

You should be aggressive and not take shit with people from the get go if you want to avoid being placed into the box of the nice guy everyone can walk over. Once in your that box of nice guy who gets walked on, you will not be able to escape it, as people will work against you and punish you until you return back to the box they have you in.
I don't like boxing! But i can!

they also always get approached by beggars, charity people looking to waste your time, old ladies trying to get you to buy their shitty flowers that you don't have any use for without a gf, dumbass students asking for help with bus fare etc

i get that shit all the time if i'm not rage maxxed

hilarious when they try it on women which is exceedingly rare, the woman just keeps strolling on with her heels and novelty sunglasses like nothing happened