Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone on r/sex needs to have their genitals deformed

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

:soy:

What I've done with any sex partner/serious relationship partner is private business. Anyone who thought that information was their business got screened out in short order.
ROASTIES MAD

Sex is the only thing that people expect you to be good at without any practice.
She's experienced :soy:

I made th mistake once of telling a guy I was dating my number count and he freaked the fuck out because he assumed because I'm quite and shy that I've never had sex . And at that point in time my count wasn't even high at 21
JFL if any of you believe in unicorns, they're all whores
SHE DOESNT EVEN SEE 21 MEN AS A HIGH BODY COUNT

:soy:

ROASTIES MAD

She's experienced :soy:

JFL if any of you believe in unicorns, they're all whores
SHE DOESNT EVEN SEE 21 MEN AS A HIGH BODY COUNT

JFL #2 is a catch 22 they expect you to be experienced when you cant get experience because no one wants you. And 21 partners isnt considered a lot? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Take your STDs somewhere else roastie:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I'm not reading that.

It's hard for me to imagine being a virgin at 28 while these roasties are having sex with 50+ guys

"I'm Done"

You won't even last the weekend ya dumb hole.

I hate whores so much its unreal

They will say not to judge them for their body count but will use the highest genetic quality past partner as reference when judging their present partners

Lol if you think a relationship with a girl who fucked multiple 8’+ sized chads is going to last or be remotely sexual

“We aren’t compatible personality wise sweaty! You are too good for me!”

I got banned from their after voicing an opinion I used to have, that it should be illegal for teenagers to buy condoms because they shouldn't be having sex and if they do then they should deal with the repercussions of it at that age.

> wasnt even high at 21
The fucking times we live in

The reason why I find it important in terms of a woman's bodycount (preferably 0) is due to the fact if you have a high bodycount it shows that you can't commit and probably have a STD. Common sense really.

Last edited: