Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone mogs me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Literally every guy I meet does better with women than me, I’m fact I don’t do at all, not a single girl likes me. I get rejected by 3 s and 4s I had better chemistry with my 10/10 oneitis though it was meaningless anyway cause she didn’t like me either. Fuuuuuuuuck

Yea it's brutal when even the "nerds" and "geeks" mog you to next dimension in this regard

non NT amongst non NTs

Ropefuel. I’ve been rejected 5 times and all 5 of those foids turned me down for Chad or Tyrone. I hate being a fucking 5’6” subhuman.

Literally every guy I meet does better with women than me, I’m fact I don’t do at all, not a single girl likes me. I get rejected by 3 s and 4s I had better chemistry with my 10/10 oneitis though it was meaningless anyway cause she didn’t like me either. Fuuuuuuuuck
mog em back then look better

Ropefuel. I’ve been rejected 5 times and all 5 of those foids turned me down for Chad or Tyrone. I hate being a fucking 5’6” subhuman.
You think its suffering? Try be a 4'11 ricecel living in Sweden where every foids is at least 4 inches taller than you. It's over.