Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone loves pussy

@The_Hierophant

Cats mog us all from a cute perspective

Imagine if foids were like cats they look at you and even if you ugly they give you love

My cat is a kind creature, he often chooses human comfort over food, no human would choose my presence over a free meal, infact no human has chosen my presence over anyone elses for 6 years without an incentment, this proves that animals despite having peabrains possess far greater empathy and affection then humans.

Bilder 141 2

Cats are scum
Shit on the floor then act all cute and cuddley. They arent human nor intelligent... let them live in the wild

Cats are scum
Shit on the floor then act all cute and cuddley. They arent human nor intelligent... let them live in the wild
They are good, they keep rodents away and do not need a lot of maintenance, and they are loyal and sociable towards their owners without judgment, that's more then your parents are towards you

The only way is to catmaxx now