Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone i've ever met has abandoned me

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I never had many friends tbh, I was always badly bullied in school so everyone that talked to me was probably out of pitty. but I made one in particular that really sticked to me, he's the only friend i've made the entire time I was in HS, we used to go to this game store that doesnt exist anymore at the mall to play MTG and yugioh, i really liked him a lot.
then, fast forward a few years and suddenly he stops talking to me, no explanation, no texts, no calls, nothing. I figured i'd go stalk his facebook profile with one of my fakes to see what happened and I find out that he started dating some disgusting 2/10 landwhale. He keeps posting some fucking pics with her like shes the most beautiful foid in existence (deeply edited with effects obviously). Basically what happened is that now he doesnt even want to talk to me, we used to chat for hours, now I have to go out and say some shit like "hey man" or whatever just so he texts me back, and its always some 5 min bullshit chit-chat then he makes up some excuse that he has some homework or that he has class or whatever. I guess the second he met a hole he decided that I wasn't worth his time anymore.

I made the conclusion that no matter how close you are to someone, the second he meets some fucking hole he'll abandon you the first chance he gets.
So basically, I dont have anyone anymore, at least I had someone to cope with but now i truly have no one.
I cope with coding and fixing old computers i buy for basically nothing but even that is loosing it's value to me, idk what to do anymore. :feelsrope:

tl;dr my only friend left me for a foid

It´s what happens when you´re both unattractive AND male. You have no value other than your economic wealth, if you will lower the group SMV when you´re at a bar or whatever then most normies can´t be bothered with you

Friends are always temporary, don't get too attached to them.

I never had many friends tbh, I was always badly bullied in school so everyone that talked to me was probably out of pitty. but I made one in particular that really sticked to me, he's the only friend i've made the entire time I was in HS, we used to go to this game store that doesnt exist anymore at the mall to play MTG and yugioh, i really liked him a lot.
then, fast forward a few years and suddenly he stops talking to me, no explanation, no texts, no calls, nothing. I figured i'd go stalk his facebook profile with one of my fakes to see what happened and I find out that he started dating some disgusting 2/10 landwhale. He keeps posting some fucking pics with her like shes the most beautiful foid in existence (deeply edited with effects obviously). Basically what happened is that now he doesnt even want to talk to me, we used to chat for hours, now I have to go out and say some shit like "hey man" or whatever just so he texts me back, and its always some 5 min bullshit chit-chat then he makes up some excuse that he has some homework or that he has class or whatever. I guess the second he met a hole he decided that I wasn't worth his time anymore.

I made the conclusion that no matter how close you are to someone, the second he meets some fucking hole he'll abandon you the first chance he gets.
So basically, I dont have anyone anymore, at least I had someone to cope with but now i truly have no one.
I cope with coding and fixing old computers i buy for basically nothing but even that is loosing it's value to me, idk what to do anymore. :feelsrope:

tl;dr my only friend left me for a foid
I’ll admit I had one good child hood friend since primary who I went to his house every sunday. Played smash, DBZ, Pokemon and anything else. We used to go outside and play football mimicking moves based on a series called Inazuma 11 but we also were interested in regular football as well. His father was pretty based but could tell that he spoilt my friend Adam (popular name so might as well disclose) though it’s no different to me.

eventually moved from there to where I live now and we both lost contact purely because I just didn’t want to talk anymore with stuff from the school I moved to was annoyingly unbearable.

Though there were times that he backstabbed me purely because we had our small issues when it came to roleplaying characters from shows and other stuff based on interests.

however, every other “friend” purely threw me like dirt and at least Adam eventually apologised when we both gave each other the silent treatment.

I know how he’s doing now because he’s got a Youtube channel (not disclosing) and it looks like he’s virgin still (did go out with a girl in our primary but she ended it).

What a fucking cuck simp faggot

same I dont care though because I have vidya
vidya doesn't leave me

Yup I can surely attest to that. Friends come and go sadly, especially when it comes to foids. Many of my "friends" abandoned me once a foid came into the picture. So much for bros. over hoes.

Yup I can surely attest to that. Friends come and go sadly, especially when it comes to foids. Many of my "friends" abandoned me once a foid came into the picture. So much for bros. over hoes.
Bros over hoes is the biggest lie in the book, the second a hole comes into play they forget all the good moments you had togeteher and discard you like a piece of trash.

Bros over hoes is the biggest lie in the book, the second a hole comes into play they forget all the good moments you had togeteher and discard you like a piece of trash.
Pretty much and it's mainly because foids can one thing men can't do and it's give a baby, so that's why bros. over hoes is a farce.