Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone is hypergamous in their nature

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Men and women are all hypergamous given the choice and if you are in demand.

Except most men have had to settle, because we cannot afford to be hypergamous.

Women can be hypergamous, because they can, they are in demand so they are the choosers.

The reason i say most men, is because most men are not chads.

Chads can afford to date Beckys, then date a Stacy and then date a better Stacy, because they can.

Chads can be hypergamous and trade-up as they are attractive to all women.

All women are attractive to men, meaning we are happy to settle for anything, literally.

It is in all of our nature to want better, then want even better, not just women's nature.

I will love any waifu that loves me and would never think of "upgrading" her.

If she is a good person, friendly, and thin that is all I care about.

Dreamy

I will love any waifu that loves me and would never think of "upgrading" her.

If she is a good person, friendly, and thin that is all I care about.

View attachment 48655
Of course you wouldn't, because if you read my thread properly, i stated that sub 8 men are happy to settle.

If you are attractive and in demand, you want to test the waters and upgrade.

What's the point of being something when you can't be that something. I don't think incels at least most would be hypergamous even if they had the choice.

Of course you wouldn't, because if you read my thread properly, i stated that sub 8 men are happy to settle.

If you are attractive and in demand, you want to test the waters and upgrade.

Nani? The thread didn't even say Sub-8.

Mocking

You are forgetting in Japan I will be . . .

IMG 4100

So what I wrote has mondo significance.

True. "Female" hypergamy is a cope

What's the point of being something when you can't be that something. I don't think incels at least most would be hypergamous even if they had the choice.
Re-read the thread.

I specifically said most men cannot afford to be hypergamous because most men are not chads.

If incels were in demand it would mean they are attractive to women, meaning they can be hypergamous.

I just want a nice, moral wife. She doesn't even have to be hot.

cope. chads can choose from almost any foid of any looks level and fucks anyone in the top 80%. majority of foids will only fuck the topp 20% of men.

Newton level IQ

cope. chads can choose from almost any foid of any looks level and fucks anyone in the top 80%. majority of foids will only fuck the topp 20% of men.
Extremely Low IQ, did you even read the thread?

I literally said what you said.

High IQ men want monogamous love. NPCs who roll the Chad RNG flag are still NPCs.

This is why we have shit like cars and electricity. Because we always want more and it's never enough no matter what

Otherwise our ancestors could have just kept picking berries and hunting

This is why we have shit like cars and electricity. Because we always want more and it's never enough no matter what

Otherwise our ancestors could have just kept picking berries and hunting
Exactly my point we are hypergamous in our nature, but not just relationships, we want more and more money for example...

Enough is never enough.
True. "Female" hypergamy is a cope
Just like the carpe diem cope.

Last edited:
Just because its "natural" it still isnt right. The only right thing is having a monogamous relationship that is honest and loyal. No matter with whom, but if you are in a relationship you are not allowed to cheat or to want something better. This is not what society should just call being natural, it is immoral and a good person, no matter if chad or incel should know

Its all about options....grab the better option.. blue pilled cucks will oppose but they do this too subconciously

High IQ post. Even other ”incels” prove their hypergamous ways when they say shit like “I would never fuck a land whale, etc”.

0 K IQ thread.

Men and women are all hypergamous given the choice and if you are in demand.

Except most men have had to settle, because we cannot afford to be hypergamous.

Women can be hypergamous, because they can, they are in demand so they are the choosers.

Deliberately ignores the female's biological imperatives and how they are bound up in her mating strategy. Every single porcine, worn-out, dilapidated cunt thinks it deserves Chad and focuses her attention on him exclusively, whether or not her desire is reciprocated. Not every cunt gets to bag Chad and it eats away at them. In weathering the storm, they more often opt to go volcel and ignore sub-Chad men than deign to accept them as substitutes.

No such phenomenon exists in men. They adjust their standards to market vicissitudes under sexual liberalism - conditional "hypergamy", a misnomer in that in any eventuality in which they would be desired by foids (e.g. post-wartime population decline), they would necessarily be scarce and high value. At present, foids are not scarce and there is no real value attached to them but the alluring phantom conjured from their bodies by our lust - their looks represent the totality of their worth and, approximately, every foid is complemented by an extant male looksmatch. Still, they aggregate at the top of the male looks + status hierarchy, despite having no justification for being there.

The reason i say most men, is because most men are not chads.

Which is the reason many have had to "settle" with nothing at all.

Chads can afford to date Beckys, then date a Stacy and then date a better Stacy, because they can.

Why would he even bother? His "male hypergamy" shouldn't let something like that happen.

Chads can be hypergamous and trade-up as they are attractive to all women.

Anyone who is a Chad ipso facto does not "date up". There is no up.

All women are attractive to men, meaning we are happy to settle for anything, literally.

I.e. men are not hypergamous.

It is in all of our nature to want better, then want even better, not just women's nature.

To want better, but not to claim a right to it and to reserve oneself for it.

High IQ post. Even other ”incels” prove their hypergamous ways when they say shit like “I would never fuck a land whale, etc”.

How's this related to hypergamy? A non-fat incel refusing to copulate a 1/10 landwhale is not somehow opting out of isogamy and could still be comfortably hypogamous with a 2, 3, etc.

We were programmed this way, but the fact is that men are much more comfortable with settling for a woman below them, whereas women only go for men above them, and if they can't get one they won't try to go for any men. Women only see men that are above them as men, any man that is an equal/below them is off their radar and virtually non-existent, this is the main reason why feminists usually go for aggressive men.

Absolute nonsense. Lots of people with access to various sexual partners have chosen to stay loyal to their one partner. As you'd guess, it's mostly men who stay loyal.

Interestingly, gay men are the most hypergamous compared to heterosexual men.
I think it's to do with estrogen.

Women are generally okay with men having multiple partners but men are generally not okay with women having multiple partners.

Absolute nonsense. Lots of people with access to various sexual partners have chosen to stay loyal to their one partner. As you'd guess, it's mostly men who stay loyal.

Women are generally okay with men having multiple partners but men are generally not okay with women having multiple partners.

Pure truth.

High IQ, we see it all the time with Giga chads, they would fuck like 4000 foids like that one guy in Italy. The only reason we say we wouldn’t do something like that is because we don’t have the option to. For example, the reason a lot of us LDAR is because we feel like we would gain nothing out of working hard. Such as getting a girlfriend. I bet you if you were guaranteed a girlfriend upon getting a promotion you would all be slaving your asses off

Very true.

Both genders want the best genes for their children. However, men drop their standards more often because they can fuck and impregnate multiple women in a few minutes while a woman has to carry a man's child for 9 months so has to be picky.

0 K IQ thread.

Deliberately ignores the female's biological imperatives and how they are bound up in her mating strategy. Every single porcine, worn-out, dilapidated cunt thinks it deserves Chad and focuses her attention on him exclusively, whether or not her desire is reciprocated. Not every cunt gets to bag Chad and it eats away at them. In weathering the storm, they more often opt to go volcel and ignore sub-Chad men than deign to accept them as substitutes.

No such phenomenon exists in men. They adjust their standards to market vicissitudes under sexual liberalism - conditional "hypergamy", a misnomer in that in any eventuality in which they would be desired by foids (e.g. post-wartime population decline), they would necessarily be scarce and high value. At present, foids are not scarce and there is no real value attached to them but the alluring phantom conjured from their bodies by our lust - their looks represent the totality of their worth and, approximately, every foid is complemented by an extant male looksmatch. Still, they aggregate at the top of the male looks + status hierarchy, despite having no justification for being there.

Which is the reason many have had to "settle" with nothing at all.

Why would he even bother? His "male hypergamy" shouldn't let something like that happen.

Anyone who is a Chad ipso facto does not "date up". There is no up.

I.e. men are not hypergamous.

To want better, but not to claim a right to it and to reserve oneself for it.

How's this related to hypergamy? A non-fat incel refusing to copulate a 1/10 landwhale is not somehow opting out of isogamy and could still be comfortably hypogamous with a 2, 3, etc.

You two didn’t read my thread properly, you are literally agreeing with me but then saying low iq.

Negative iq replies.

You two didn’t read my thread properly, you are literally agreeing with me but then saying low iq.
As I read it you're saying that men would be hypergamous, too, if they were physically and mentally attractive enough to actually get women.

But there are plenty of men who are capable of getting lots of women but they still choose to stick with the one woman. I would be one of those men because I believe that every person should be with his partner until death separates them. I'm the kind of person who never gets tired of other people, in general.

So in fact we are not saying the same thing.

But there are plenty of men who are capable of getting lots of women but they still choose to stick with the one woman. I would be one of those men because I believe that every person should be with his partner until death separates them. I'm the kind of person who never gets tired of other people, in general.

So in fact we are not saying the same thing.
They stuck with that women as she is the best they could get...

Whatever you missed the point completely.

They stuck with that women as she is the best they could get...
But this is not true? There are obvious examples. I know several men who are loyal to their woman in spite being attractive to women.

But this is not true? There are obvious examples. I know several men who are loyal to their woman in spite being attractive to women.
Jesus fucking christ, there's missing the point, then there is trying to justfy how I am wrong but agreeing with me simultaneously...

Jesus fucking christ, there's missing the point, then there is trying to justfy how I am wrong but agreeing with me simultaneously...
I think you're pulling my leg because you have yet to show how we disagree.

Negative iq replies.