Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone is a nigger towards me

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I actually blue pill myself into thinking that the world was full of different people and there must be some out there who are good but everyone is just a nigger towards me eventually it seems to take some people a bit longer to find their balls but they eventually start acting like a nigger towards me

Even my own family lol. It's kind of brutal but I am realising I'm meant to be alone.

when you say they're acting like a nigger do you mean they act aggressive, violent, and demeaning towards you? same with me

when you say they're acting like a nigger do you mean they act aggressive, violent, and demeaning towards you? same with me
They act like they are big white souther slave owners and I am a nigger. They talk down to me. They do less effort for me. They talk shit about me within earshot sometimes. They whisper to each other comments. They don't consider your perspective at all. They insult you. They take and don't give. Etc

They act like they are big white souther slave owners and I am a nigger. They talk down to me. They do less effort for me. They talk shit about me within earshot sometimes. They whisper to each other comments. They don't consider your perspective at all. They insult you. They take and don't give. Etc
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Don't worry bro, I love you.
Cats Love GIF
I Love You Cat GIF

yeah. relatable

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Don't worry bro, I love you.
Cats Love GIF
I Love You Cat GIF
That's weird man. I am not a cat. I'm a person and you don't know me.

In reality nobody likes me.

You are a high trust currynigger pussy that is why. Most of us on here are high trust which is cucked. I have not interacted with anybody irl really for a year but I will not take shit from normie faggots irl anymore if it starts happening again (EVEN FOR 1 SMALL INCIDENT). I also include those on this forum

However once i stop wearing glasses I should not worry about this I only see people cucked with glasses taking disrespect.

Last edited:
You are a high trust currynigger pussy that is why. Most of us on here are high trust which is cucked. I have not interacted with anybody really for a year but I will not take shit from normie faggots including on this forum
Thanks for calling us normie faggots...

Thanks for calling us normie faggots...
Didn’t refer to you and clearly am not calling everybody on this forum a Normie faggot. But this place does have some narcy NT fags at times.

You are a high trust currynigger pussy that is why. Most of us on here are high trust which is cucked. I have not interacted with anybody irl really for a year but I will not take shit from normie faggots irl anymore if it starts happening again (EVEN FOR 1 SMALL INCIDENT). I also include those on this forum

However once i stop wearing glasses I should not worry about this I only see people cucked with glasses taking disrespect.
Easy to say faggot let's you do it in reality

Easy to say faggot let's you do it in reality
I don’t interact with people irl and gladly will continue to not to. However if all comes to shove there’s no reason I have not to confront someone in a social circle being a little faggot.

Fuck man I wish I was psychopathic low trust with anger problems. I want to beat up, attack and fuck up retards who say 1 little thing wrong to you and be feared. I want people to fear me and avoid me due to that innate feeling.

Getting feared mogs >>

I actually blue pill myself into thinking that the world was full of different people and there must be some out there who are good but everyone is just a nigger towards me eventually it seems to take some people a bit longer to find their balls but they eventually start acting like a nigger towards me

Even my own family lol. It's kind of brutal but I am realising I'm meant to be alone.
Kindness >>>> Literally a genetic defect. You think subhumans would be glad for your kindness but nah they feel they can now abuse and insult you due to your kindness. Do not even show an iota of mercy or compassion to subhumans. Keep them in their place.

Same bro. I bring out the nigger in people