Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVERYONE IN MY CITY MOGS ME

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Today I went on a 6 hour walk around my city. I had no objective in particular just a walk around because I am bored of doing nothing like I do every day because my life is shit. I Decided Im going to observe people walking around and try to find anyone who is uglier than me. I have done this for 6 hours. I have not met a SINGLE person who was uglier than me or even similar to me looks wise. You may say that this is impossible and that I am lying, you are correct; I have met people who are uglier than me. People who are 60/50+ years old. I have not included those people because obviously I mog them purely because of the agepill but the people my age have all mogged me BRUTALLY. They fucking destroyed me in looks. Every time I walked past someone my age I was so fucking ashamed of how I look. This are the people Im competing with, how can I fucking win.

It's truly so fucking over and its so fucking brutal to be literally mogged by your entire fucking city. What the fuck do I even do with that jfl

Why is there so many fucking good looking niggers where I live WHY DO I HAVE BE BORN WITH SHIT GENETICS WHY

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME

WHY

I COULD HAVE HAD A NORMAL LIFE

I COULD HAVE HAD A GOOD LIFE

BUT NO

BECAUSE MY FACE IS UGLY MY GENETICS ARE FUCKED ITS OVER FOR ME I HAVE SUFFERED MY ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE OF MY BONE STRUCTURE WHAT A NICE WORLD WE HAVE HERE WHAT A NICE SOCIETY THANKS FOR NOTHING NIGGERS

The astral light follows attention... Or something like that .

It's because subhumans don't like to go out in public mostly.

because humans are evolving, aesthetics and eugenics are becoming the main focus, the end goal, as it always was meant to be.

it worths to mention that the new gen mogs the older gen, the older gen mogs the one before it and so on, males your age are taller on average than males from the previous gen, this is backed up by studies.

what does that last paragraph meant? it means that if your current gen mogs you,future zoomers will mog you even harder :blackpill: and all this is happening while you age and lose (what should be) your prime looks, you are engaged in a failed battle in which the enemy already overpowered you and beaten you but that's not all, the enemy keeps getting more powerful and it keeps humiliating you in the battlefield :what: