Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone in Chadstralia is making fun of a politician for being ugly, saying he looks like Voldemort.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
His name is Peter Dutton and he is the opposition leader. Burgerland doesn’t have an equivalent but Britbongs and Canadians do.

He is bald and he never smiles. He is extremely right wing though, might be a reason why soys hate him. He hates non-whites and abos a lot. He is married and has children though so he is okay there. He is probably too ugly to ever become Prime Minister though, so it’s over for him politically.

I’ll only vote for him if he starts implementing anti foid policies, that is unlikely to happen.

54D63A27 F598 4466 BD0E 100DE01FE961

7AD334F9 AA24 4FA3 8910 89C97D2E659D

mogs me and my shitty mixed race genes

His name is Peter Dutton and he is the opposition leader. Burgerland doesn’t have an equivalent but Britbongs and Canadians do.

He is bald and he never smiles. He is extremely right wing though, might be a reason why soys hate him. He hates non-whites and abos a lot. He is married and has children though so he is okay there. He is probably too ugly to ever become Prime Minister though, so it’s over for him politically.

I’ll only vote for him if he starts implementing anti foid policies, that is unlikely to happen.

View attachment 619865

View attachment 619866
mogs me and my abo genes

still better looking than most ethnics

i can't help but look at him and see klaus schwab mimics

View attachment 619865

View attachment 619866
Lol they said the same about me never smiling!!

View attachment 619865

View attachment 619866

>hates non-whites and abos

Sounds like an awful person. Hating people for the color of their skin when you yourself has been bullied for your looks is incredibly hypocritical and unkind.

View attachment 619865

View attachment 619866
Do you have an Australian accent? :feelsjuice:

Believing any politician could be openly anti-foid in the modern era is unfortunately mistaken, however; JFL at anyone thinking they'd give up their base of right-wing foids and foid worshippers, not to mention they're all usually funded by the same globohomo-supporting corporations and interests enabling hypergamy and foid privilege. :feelsclown:

I live in Australia too.

I doubt any politician would adopt anti-foid and pro-incel policies, even the right-wing parties has foids running around in it. Most western right-wing parties are just fighting for lower taxes whilst still engaging in degeneracy.

Also, this guy is an idiot (in terms of foreign policy) anyways.

Do you have an Australian accent? :feelsjuice:
Yes I do.
Believing any politician could be openly anti-foid in the modern era is unfortunately mistaken, however; JFL at anyone thinking they'd give up their base of right-wing foids and foid worshippers, not to mention they're all usually funded by the same globohomo-supporting corporations and interests enabling hypergamy and foid privilege. :feelsclown:

I live in Australia too.

I doubt any politician would adopt anti-foid and pro-incel policies, even the right-wing parties has foids running around in it. Most western right-wing parties are just fighting for lower taxes whilst still engaging in degeneracy.
Not explicitly anti foid. He can do things like ban abortion or stop funding domestic violence.
Also, this guy is an idiot (in terms of foreign policy) anyways.
Yeah, he wants to go to war too much and he hates refugees.

View attachment 619865

View attachment 619866
The left will talk about racism and all this bullshit, but then they either flash a diamond mined by slaves in africa or do shit simuler. They say white males are privileged, as if they were to be ashamed of that. That make fun of incels for being incels. They are fucking hypocrytes. There the ones who are actuall racists, and seixsts and whateverists. And its fucking anoying. I remember fucking TYT(The Young Turks), talk about NRA being racist. TYT is a group who origonated from a genocide to white men. And it deosnt stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back