Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone I know, except for my Chad friend, had his GF cheat on him.

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I don’t want to escape Inceldom just to get cheated on and back to this forum again, I much rather stay like this...It’s what happens most of the time, all normies I know had their girlfriends cheat on them with a better looking or taller guy and one has went as far as killing himself because of it. Anyone else thinks that staying a lonely Incel with dignity is better than escaping Inceldom just to be a cuck who’ll get cheated on?

Women always want the better genes.

incelman said:
Women always want the better genes.

True, those whores simply have 0 control when they see a Chad in the proximity, it`s their nature.

I preach incel>cuck

I too experience the same thing with the normies I know\knew

what's the story behind the suicide?

Unbearable2woman said:
True, those whores simply have 0 control when they see a Chad in the proximity, it`s their nature.

they are genes hunters

Unbearable2woman said:

It's natural and biologically driven and us men can't resist a hot chick either but what I truly hate is when femoids say that men think with their dicks or men are pigs when they are clearly as limbic as we are if not worse.
I detest their double standards and hypocrisy.

I'm incapable of being a cuck because I've always been cheap like my sperm donor ("dad"). I'd never want to go out of my way or shower a woman with money or material things just to have her be with me. I have more dignity than that.

nausea said:
I preach incel>cuck
I too experience the same thing with the normies I know\knew
what's the story behind the suicide?

Unbearable2woman said:
they are genes hunters

The story is : his GF of 4 years has cheated on a Chad from the same college he’s in twice. When she got caught for the first time he forgave her (like your typical cuck) but the second time he roped. Sloots simply can’t control their throbbing vaginas when seeing Chad.

Women might cheat on Chad with another Chad if they get bored.

QuantumDummy said:
 I'd never want to go out of my way or shower a woman with money or material things just to have her be with me. I have more dignity than that.

takbir

Dingus_Incel said:
Women might cheat on Chad with another Chad if they get bored.
Yeah but my best friend is a 8 (has potential to be a 9 if he hits the gym and does neck exercises). It’s hard to find someone with better genes really.

Octopusgun2 said:
The story is : his GF of 4 years has cheated on a Chad from the same college he’s in twice. When she got caught for the first time he forgave her (like your typical cuck) but the second time he roped. Sloots simply can’t control their throbbing vaginas when seeing Chad.

here in italy there has been a case of a guy who roped after his gf left him for better genes, he posted a video of farewell
it's in italian, wanna see? tragic
worst thing is that in a previous video, when he was with his gf, ha said "she is the one to marry"

QuantumDummy said:
Aren't you white? Lol

yes, 100% white

That's why you cheat on her, or at least make it obvious that you could if you wanted. The Oprah Crowd and feminists will be all "what a pig!" and all that shit but it's what women want and you'll keep the bitch in her place though you'll still have to do with usual female whining and craziness.

Octopusgun2 said:
Damn. What happened to the girl who cucked him? Did she even feel remotely bad for what she did? I know females are incapable of having emotions but did she at least pretend to?

Earthbound said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Damn. What happened to the girl who cucked him? Did she even feel remotely bad for what she did? I know females are incapable of having emotions but did she at least pretend to?
I hate to say this because everytime I remember it my heart sinks but...She only attended his funeral, let out crocodile tears and started dating the Chad whom she cheated with. But the Chad also cheated on her and she was COMPLETELY devastated In comparison to her BF’s DEATH

Redpill Robert said:
That's why you cheat on her, or at least make it obvious that you could if you wanted. The Oprah Crowd and feminists will be all "what a pig!" and all that shit but it's what women want and you'll keep the bitch in her place though you'll still have to do with usual female whining and craziness.

the fact is that to implement this strategy you need options and to have options you need to be gl enough

it's a total abominion

nausea said:
Redpill Robert said:
the fact is that to implement this strategy you need options and to have options you need to be gl enough
it's a total abominion
Dude show me the vid

I knew this manslut in high school who personified this. He had loads of girlfriends, but he had been cheated on over a dozen times and had been accused of rape several other times.
I'd rather be incel than that.

Redpill Robert said:
You’re so funny. You do realize that, as a subhuman, if I somehow ever managed to get a GF I should be as loyal as possible just so she won’t leave me or cheat on me (me not getting cheated on is highly unlikely). So basically I have no options and if that very GF I struggled hard to get leaves me then i’ll go back to my miserable life.

this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFbrNfwY-8

nausea said:
this is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFbrNfwY-8
Damn wtf...The world is so unfair and cruel. The guy was genuinely happy that he, despite his subhumanity, has gotten a GF and when she cheated on him he felt completely devastated. The answer to the question as to why he roped is because : he doesn’t have any other options. He’s subhuman and he probably had to struggle hard to get a GF and when she left him he felt that all of the struggling he had gone through went to shit and he also learned a lesson from this : that his GF didn’t really love him in the first place (hence why she cheated on him). Imagine if a Chad got cheated on (which is unlikely since Chads are rare), he’d have simply moved on and coped with his depression by endlessly banging sluts until he recovers.

Now that i saw this vid, i feel so unmotivated to get a GF. Let’s say I do, she’ll cheat on me the moment Chad bats an eyelash at her and i’ll end up roping like the Incel in the vid.

YOU EITHER DATE AS A CHAD OR DON’T DATE AT ALL.

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all

Octopusgun2 said:
Damn wtf...The world is so unfair and cruel. The guy was genuinely happy that he, despite his subhumanity, has gotten a GF and when she cheated on him he felt completely devastated. The answer to the question as to why he roped is because : he doesn’t have any other options. He’s subhuman and he probably had to struggle hard to get a GF and when she left him he felt that all of the struggling he had gone through went to shit and he also learned a lesson from this : that his GF didn’t really love him in the first place (hence why she cheated on him). Imagine if a Chad got cheated on (which is unlikely since Chads are rare), he’d have simply moved on and coped with his depression by endlessly banging sluts until he recovers.

Now that i saw this vid, i feel so unmotivated to get a GF. Let’s say I do, she’ll cheat on me the moment Chad bats an eyelash at her and i’ll end up roping like the Incel in the vid.

YOU EITHER DATE AS A CHAD OR DON’T DATE AT ALL.

TAKBIR !

My older brother's ex-gf once bragged to me how she cucked him with his best friend. All three of them are still buddies, but it made me loose any respect my 16 year old self still had for any of them then.