Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over everyone here is neet or 15

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
if they weren't they'd be complaining about work instead of fucking girls. All I think about is becoming financially independent and dreading work.

Oh trust me I have a lot to complain about in all aspects of my life.

SCHi.gif

if they weren't they'd be complaining about work instead of fucking girls. All I think about is becoming financially independent and dreading work.
Cope, no sex is worst than your boring job

I've heard lots of dudes bitch about work here

I’m grateful that I’m NEET. My life would be a million times worse if I were a wagecuck.

I've heard lots of dudes bitch about work here
not nearly as much as "i wuz walkin down teh stret and stacee totally gave me luk of contempt. she wudlnt have if i wuz chad reee"

Nah I've noticed lots of wageslavecels here

I'm almost 19 and I'm about to be a wagecuck this summer, directly after my first year in college. Fucking sucks dick, my mom says I can't live in the house for the summer if I don't fucking work.

I'm almost 19 and I'm about to be a wagecuck this summer, directly after my first year in college. Fucking sucks dick, my mom says I can't live in the house for the summer if I don't fucking work.
work construction

xd rip

im 19 and have never worked a job before

im 2nd year college lel, i just plan on mooching off my parents tbh

work construction
I'm probably going to do a networking intership. I like it more than anything else, but I'd rather not work at all.

What if I'm NEET and also feel like I'm 15, does that make me 15 in spirit?