Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone here is either low IQ or avg

Then why the fuck did they put 70 IQ in the paper when I was taking a IQ test at the hospital... I guess I had a lot of problems with language since i'm half-illiterate (illiterate in arabic) that could've scaled down it from at the very least 85-90 IQ. That could've played a large part in it
I think intelligence quota has a bunch of factors. the major one is memorization of patterns. Being skilled in a language most likely means you have extremely good memorization. If you almost completely fail at your native language's vocabulary and whatever that decreases your IQ by a lot. It means you're also impaired in socialization which I definitely am. Shit cripples you up hard
I can tell you're not 70 IQ, 70 IQ is literally mental retardation, you wouldn't even be able to elaborate anything

I can tell you're not 70 IQ, 70 IQ is literally mental retardation, you wouldn't even be able to elaborate anything
I am very certain I am above that still. The doctors still called me intelligent sorta. I think they were trying to say I have some savant syndrome or a similar disorder. From reading about Savant syndrome, things make sense now. I feel like I have a lot of issues that are related to brain damage but I never had the option to examine if I really have it. Like my good language skills (not to the degree of a expert writer but still decent) but bad memorization for some reason. It feels very schizophrenic to say this but there were periods where I felt like I lost control of my brain and couldn't coordinate myself. Especially one day in October 2021 where I couldn't bring myself to sleep for over 24 hours. Shit hit the fan and I started to feel very tense, almost went insane and could only sleep for 3-5 hours. Thereafter I slept for 11-13 hours for a couple weeks. I had my left eye closed for a long while until now. I recall doing a bunch of exertions, one where I raised my eyes and lift the eyelids to "recover brain control and become smarter" Some of them worked but I honestly doubt it wasn't me coping with placebos to try to figure out what the fuck was I going through. A combination of psychosis, bodily/mental disorders and bad health at the time likely.
I went through a lot of concussions in life. I was trying to get my mother to do a x-ray so I can check if I have issues with my brain. They thought I was out of my mind and I was completely fine and didn't need it. Even if they wanted to, In my country x-ray checks are only considered for those who have serious injuries. So it isn't available for me unless I break a limb.

Last edited:
I am very certain I am above that still. The doctors still called me intelligent sorta. I think they were trying to say I have some savant syndrome or a similar disorder. From reading about Savant syndrome, things make sense now. I feel like I have a lot of issues that are related to brain damage but I never had the option to examine if I really have it. Like my good language skills (not to the degree of a expert writer but still decent) but bad memorization for some reason. It feels very schizophrenic to say this but there were periods where I felt like I lost control of my brain and couldn't coordinate myself. Especially one day in October 2021 where I couldn't bring myself to sleep for over 24 hours. Shit hit the fan and I started to feel very tense, almost went insane and could only sleep for 3-5 hours. I then slept for 11-13 hours for a couple weeks. I had my left eye closed for a long while until now. I recall doing a bunch of exertions, one where I raised my eyes and lift the eyelids to "recover brain control and become smarter" Some of them worked but I honestly doubt it wasn't me coping with placebos to try to figure out what the fuck was I going through. A combination of psychosis, bodily/mental disorders and bad health at the time likely.
I went through a lot of concussions in life. I was trying to get my mother to do a x-ray so I can check if I have issues with my brain. They thought I was out of my mind and I was completely fine and didn't need it. Even if they wanted to, In my country x-ray checks are only considered for those who have serious injuries. So it isn't available for me unless I break a limb.
Accidentally hitting my head on the floor when I was 3 caused this. If that didn't occur I would be a intelligent-ish aspie, would've never entered sped and I would excel in education like my family does. (They want to be/are teachers, engineers and doctors) I will never live in that timeline:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
cope, Most of the incels have an IQ above the average because the blackpill needs a very high capacity for introspection and pattern recognition.

I am very certain I am above that still. The doctors still called me intelligent sorta. I think they were trying to say I have some savant syndrome or a similar disorder. From reading about Savant syndrome, things make sense now. I feel like I have a lot of issues that are related to brain damage but I never had the option to examine if I really have it. Like my good language skills (not to the degree of a expert writer but still decent) but bad memorization for some reason. It feels very schizophrenic to say this but there were periods where I felt like I lost control of my brain and couldn't coordinate myself. Especially one day in October 2021 where I couldn't bring myself to sleep for over 24 hours. Shit hit the fan and I started to feel very tense, almost went insane and could only sleep for 3-5 hours. Thereafter I slept for 11-13 hours for a couple weeks. I had my left eye closed for a long while until now. I recall doing a bunch of exertions, one where I raised my eyes and lift the eyelids to "recover brain control and become smarter" Some of them worked but I honestly doubt it wasn't me coping with placebos to try to figure out what the fuck was I going through. A combination of psychosis, bodily/mental disorders and bad health at the time likely.
You probably have adhd or something like that, 70 iq is incredibly low, I don't think normal people have any notion of how low that is. Have you seen those people doing dumb shit in public with no thoughts about consequences? something like: ooh someone slightly irritated me? ME HIT THEM WITH A BRICK AND GO TO JAIL FOR 10 YEARS BECAUSE ME MAD :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, or maybe you have seen dumb comments on the youtube section. That's 70 iq, I can assure you that you're not on the same level, they just have no self awareness

no high IQ person would spend their time rotting here when they could be moneymaxxing or doing literally whatever else they want to do in their lives

You might be mistaken.

• Fluid reasoning: This involves the ability to think flexibly and solve problems.

Re: when roblox disables the numpad enter button

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183008083Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:45 PM CST
You can easily implement such functionality by utilizing UserInputService.
Re: This is really powerful
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182940309Wednesday, February 03, 2016 1:11 PM CST
Indeed, Lua tables are quite powerful. I am certain that your mouth is salivating heavily at the prospect of constructing advanced, static environments using only the "fenv" functions and "metatables."
Re: number value to string and vice versa
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182940482Wednesday, February 03, 2016 1:16 PM CST
"electro tonumber does not work like that" It likely would have been better to explain that "tonumber()" will return "nil" for numerically-invalid characters.

• Knowledge: This is a person's general understanding of a wide range of topics and can be equated with crystallized intelligence.
Re: How would one increase programming "skill"?

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183009729Thursday, February 04, 2016 6:10 PM CST
Although whether an individual can be considered "skilled" is rather subjective, I will attempt to answer your question using my perception. You should certainly focus on the "quality" of the material rather than the "quantity." It is not necessarily a matter of having unusually-heightened intellectual capabilities; it is a matter of using your baseline logical capabilities to devise algorithms that can efficiently instruct the computer on how to perform operations. This can only be gradually-revised. Perhaps the issue is that you are comparing yourself to highly-qualified individuals with various years of experience? Doing such a thing is neither reasonable nor accurate. Learn only what you consider necessary to develop solutions to significant problems that you may encounter. Then, utilize the knowledge to develop sufficient algorithms.

• Quantitative reasoning: This involves an individual's capacity to solve problems that involve numbers.

Re: math help!!!! !!! help!!

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183008674Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:55 PM CST
Ah, here you go: http://math.stackexchange.com/ LaTeX formatting is also included.

• Visual-spatial processing: This relates to a person's abilities to interpret and manipulate visual information, such as putting together puzzles and copying complex shapes.
Re: Simple Algebra Discussion

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185313548Monday, March 14, 2016 7:20 AM CDT
"OP, I think you searched Google for what Linear Algebra is. No." Ah, no matter. Let us disregard any of the futile principles of "Linear Algebra" and focus on the superior form of mathematical reasoning. You should consider Group-Theory. It is much more abstract and entertaining.

• Working memory: This involves the use of short-term memory such as being able to repeat a list of items.
Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 49 46

True. My IQ is subhumanly subhuman. Very crisis

I'm the biggest low iq poster here as my mind is totally messed up

blkpillpress wasn't that original but he had a high IQ. he could create long well articulated essays. when he left I think that was the last high IQ poster to leave this forum. now all thats left is the riftraft. worthless low IQ trash like me and the bulk of this forum userbase. and a large minority of avg IQ users.
I scored high on IQ tests when they diagnoes me with autism. However i think IQ is the most overrated stuff in the last years. Consciousness and awareness are way more important

You probably have adhd or something like that, 70 iq is incredibly low, I don't think normal people have any notion of how low that is. Have you seen those people doing dumb shit in public with no thoughts about consequences? something like: ooh someone slightly irritated me? ME HIT THEM WITH A BRICK AND GO TO JAIL FOR 10 YEARS BECAUSE ME MAD :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, or maybe you have seen dumb comments on the youtube section. That's 70 iq, I can assure you that you're not on the same level, they just have no self awareness
ADHD? Very likely considering I have a lot of symptoms associated with it..
I have been around these people that I think had 70iq or way below in sped, they were so fucking irritating in primary school.
Sped middle school and high school classes weren't really bad. My classmates were either well-behaved mid-functioning autistics, formerly irritating selfish retards who have matured into well-behaved mid-functioning autistics or literate sociable aspies who got sent to sped because they sperged out in primary or something else.