Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone here is calling me a fakecel and I’m fucking pissed off.

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
That guy with the gold name and avi of the dude with white hair, get off my dick you faggot, we don’t want gays here because they aren’t capable of being sexless, they animals just like niggers.

All because I said I know how to fight and that some dude following me on here is sus. You guys love sucking the dick of That guy with the berserk avi as well. The one who talks about being a gym cell and death staring people and shit. But you don’t call him a fakecel, you just suck his dick? Fucking cunts man, just because i have less than 500 posts you cunts who somehow posted 4K times in 3 weeks are talking shit. The fuck you even post about? How good sucking that guys dick is?

One of the few based GrAYs :feelskek::feelskek:

get off my dick you faggot
Meanwhile he creates an entire thread about me, without even tagging jfl. Retarded fed.

You say you're the best in sports, beat the shit out of everyone, but still incel? Yeah stfu nigger larper.

Last edited:
dick
faggot,
gays
sexless
niggers
dick
death
fakecel
dick
Fucking
cunts
cunts
shit
dick

That's kinda how it goes on here, there's lots of tribalism. Though I understand why people are skeptical of grays, since there's so many infiltrators and troll accounts being made all the time

Meanwhile he creates an entire thread about me, without even tagging jfl. Retarded fed.

You say you're the best in sports, beat the shit out of everyone, but still incel? Yeah stfu nigger larper.
Being good at sports only matter if you’re good looking or make money from it. You think girls care if an ugly guy can run a sub 16 5k? Moron. Why the fuck would I remember your name cunt? I know you as the retard with some soy avi.

That guy with the gold name and avi of the dude with white hair, get off my dick you faggot, we don’t want gays here because they aren’t capable of being sexless, they animals just like niggers.

All because I said I know how to fight and that some dude following me on here is sus. You guys love sucking the dick of That guy with the berserk avi as well. The one who talks about being a gym cell and death staring people and shit. But you don’t call him a fakecel, you just suck his dick? Fucking cunts man, just because i have less than 500 posts you cunts who somehow posted 4K times in 3 weeks are talking shit. The fuck you even post about? How good sucking that guys dick is?
You are a fakecel normies larper volcel

Being good at sports only matter if you’re good looking or make money from it. You think girls care if an ugly guy can run a sub 16 5k? Moron. Why the fuck would I remember your name cunt? I know you as the retard with some soy avi.
Stop larping, this is obviously not the forum for you. You're so normie that the slightest doubt at your inceldom causes you to soyout lmao.

You literally WANT to be an incel so you can keep sperging out here.

You are a fakecel normies larper volcel
You got me cunt. I guess I’ll go back to cucktears now that I’ve been found out and watch my wife fuck other men with the rest of the ducks on cucktears.

Stop larping, this is obviously not the forum for you. You're so normie that the slightest doubt at your inceldom causes you to soyout lmao.

You literally WANT to be an incel so you can keep sperging out here.
I’m 23, a virgin and haven’t had a real life friend since I was 12. I’m a unique sounding normie that’s for sure

Are you KHHV? Btw I am gay and a soy.
In Australia it’s hard to be hand hold less, because we have mandatory dancing in primary school in which we had to hold hands with foids. The gayest mandatory school activity ever, seeing that it just gave bad experiences for the ugly kids like me who had girls telling them not to actually hold hands.

In Australia it’s hard to be hand hold less, because we have mandatory dancing in primary school in which we had to hold hands with foids. The gayest mandatory school activity ever, seeing that it just gave bad experiences for the ugly kids like me who had girls telling them not to actually hold hands.
That sounds brutal ngl. In Germany, we don't have that closeness in our culture, which I appreciate.