Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone here is a product of betabuxx. That goes to show theres no such thing as ascension, you're just passing the torch to someone else.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Please, if you get even a slight chance of reproducing, dont do it man. You'll be just spawning more incel freaks like you and me, its not worthy it, man.

I already (in other posts) said a lot about my monkey looking, sleeping pill addict zombie of a father i have. Again, not worthy, guys.

People might assume im being a chad worshipper here, but its the truth. If you're going to reproduce and put another life in this planet (that didnt even ask to be here) be sure you have good genetics (you're, at least, a HTN) or you're just plainlingly commiting child abuse.

Dont make ANYONE suffer the way you did, exception being they have something to do with your suffering directly. EVEN THEN, consider if they are/were too ignorant to do anything better.

Thats it.