Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting EVERYONE HATES ME HERES WHY GTFIH BBC BWC BCC BAC( for the views)

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★
i have a shit reputation because of a few things i did:

called a local stacy a whore multiple times bc she cheated on my ''friend''. within a month i got MULTIPLE death threats from thug normies, NORMIES, not 1, multiple cuck simp thug normies

i vented a lot to my chad friend that im a lonely manlet and that nobody likes me, i was 15yo and bluepilled, he leaked all our messages

i vented
about the state of the girls in my generation to a select couple of ppl, one of them leaked it all, again i was 16 and bluepilled, i didnt know they would betray me

acted retarded/ important when i shouldnt have done that, shouldve known my place

confessed my feelings to a foid that was just using me to get information about me , so she could gossip to my classmates bc im quiet

again i get mixed reactions from ppl all the time, sometimes they like me around bc i like to jestermaxx, sometimes i get weird/angry stares especially by local thug normies and chads.

i was a wanted and accepted guy until everyone hit mid puberty, and foids started ignoring me, meanwhile my normie friends threw me out of their group bc i was a ugly NON NT manlet that didnt want to drink and smoke weed all day/nervous around foids

tldr: i got my vents leaked and i got a bad reputation

Brocels pls blackpill me and give me ur thoughts on this how do i cope

Last edited:
The only way is by retribution baby. Follow the light. May holy saint Elliott guide you

i have a shit reputation because of a few things i did:

called a local stacy a whore multiple times bc she cheated on my ''friend''. within a month i got MULTIPLE death threats from thug normies, NORMIES, not 1, multiple cuck simp thug normies

i vented a lot to my chad friend that im a lonely manlet and that nobody likes me, i was 15yo and bluepilled, he leaked all our messages

i vented
about the state of the girls in my generation to a select couple of ppl, one of them leaked it all, again i was 16 and bluepilled, i didnt know they would betray me

acted retarded/ important when i shouldnt have done that, shouldve known my place

confessed my feelings to a foid that was just using me to get information about me , so she could gossip to my classmates bc im quiet

again i get mixed reactions from ppl all the time, sometimes they like me around bc i like to jestermaxx, sometimes i get weird/angry stares especially by local thug normies and chads.

i was a wanted and accepted guy until everyone hit mid puberty, and foids started ignoring me, meanwhile my normie friends threw me out of their group bc i was a ugly NON NT manlet that didnt want to drink and smoke weed all day/nervous around foids

tldr: i got my vents leaked and i got a bad reputation

Leave that for the Ban Appeals when the day comes, boyo.

Are you still in highschool, and do any of these people know where you live?
Best way to deal with a bad reputation, just like in GTA V, is to disappear and lay low.
People won't forget, they never do, but they'll care less and less as time goes on.

Average fed
Why does everyone think am a fed just because i pay my respects to holy father elliot. I just love him, i will name my first son Elliott