Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Everyone has their own issues"

C

Celophane

Greycel
You know, today on facebook i saw an advertised article from a mainstream news outlet about how women don't get enough sex these days, have to put too much effort into getting it and some psychologist saying it's a very serious issue and what men and society should do to fix it. Then i saw an ad from a major bank about yet another social campaign directed at getting women into all the well paying jobs written with those feminine sufixes that feminists started pushing a year ago.
A week ago i asked a "friend" if i could tag along if they go out with their friends somwhere because i'm very lonely and maybe could meet someone that way. And got told that everyone has issues they deal with on their own, i'm not entitled to nobodies help and should just get therapy and cope.

Last edited:
who else high af rn

They'll whine and overblow basically any issue, real or nonexistent, to the point where it's obvious they want you to believe foids live under some 1984-style oppressive patriarchy striking down all that step out of line of the societal bindings supposedly cast on them; in reality, they have so little exposure to any actual problems that even a short dry spell from Chad has them crying about how much effort they apparently have to put in. :lul:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

i saw an advertised article from a mainstream news outlet about how women don't get enough sex these days, have to put too much effort into getting it and some psychologist saying it's a very serious issue and what men and society should do to fix it.
:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :feelsclown: Why doesn't anyone give a shit about men who can't get sex? The only problem these foids have is they're too picky.

You know, today on facebook i saw an advertised article from a mainstream news outlet about how women don't get enough sex these days, have to put too much effort into getting it and some psychologist saying it's a very serious issue and what men and society should do to fix it. Then i saw an ad from a major bank about yet another social campaign directed at getting women into all the well paying jobs written with those feminine sufixes that feminists started pushing a year ago.
A week ago i asked a "friend" if i could tag along if they go out with their friends somwhere because i'm very lonely and maybe could meet someone that way. And got told that everyone has issues they deal with on their own, i'm not entitled to nobodies help and should just get therapy and cope.
its all about how man and society has to change to womans whims

Fuck this gynocentric soyciety

Im serious as a man if you have mental problems good luck fighting that shit off yourself

not even fellow men cares

Women have it so fucking easy now you literally can't fail IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE

Women can't fail in jobs, relationships, marriages, friendships sex anything

you think of anything and they can't fail there will always be a beta loser who will save her

but as a man ya goodluck nobody is saving your ass
Man are 2. Class citizens.

This world is Gynocentric ( once your blackpilled / aware enough ) otherwise your Just a blue Balled Thing " ready to Be taken advantage of by Woman.

Wonder If there is a male centric Earth or one with absolute harmony , where everyone is and can be Happy.

Yeah, everybody has issues.

Chads's issues: can't decide who to inseminate out of 999+ unread DMs from foids desiring his sperm.

Foids' issues: can't decide which orbiter to exploit for a free diner tonight. Has 999+ unread DMs from simps all calling her "beautiful" and asking her out to expensive venues.

Normies issues: after 30 years of getting ignored by foids, I just bough a house in a new neighborhood and met this single mom who just fell in love with me. I truly believe she really loves me and is totally not trying to take any sort of financial advantage of me. She is too sweet to do that... that's something other women do to other guys.

Incels / Omega male issues: I haven't talked to anyone in years. May I go out with you guys? ----- No. Everyone has issues, bro. Sorry.

I find it funny that you, Mr. @Celophane still tries to relate to normies... dude, get a pet. Normies might as well be a distinct species. You have better odds of having and edifying conversation to a parrot than by talking to a normie. Dogs are vastly superior buddies than normie friends. Also, cats will keep you company much more than normies ever will. Normies are for normies. They see you as another species.

Last edited:
He isnt your friend

>Facebook
Won't even bother reading the rest, GrAY nigger.

XD