Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Everyone has kissed a girl by the time they’re like 16

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" subhuman KHHV
★★★★★
even the most subanimal incels
There’s people older than 16 who haven’t kissed a girl? Wtf? I don’t know anyone like that, even incels including myself :bluepill::bluepill:

Even the lowliest normies have like 8+ sex partners by the time they finish college. I’m talking about incels, even incels I know and myself who never had sex have kissed girls. Everyone has kissed at least one girl before :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

. Most people here need to take Chad’s cock out of their ass and mouth and realize that most women will fuck a rusty pole in the ground.

JFL at this retard fakecel is over for this forum day by day it get it worse

Obvious troll well deserved ban

A packwatch for a very deserved ban
:smonk::smonk::smonk:
Packwatch 2

Not a single pixel.

i hate normies sexhavers

Brutal you missed out the response I just left to his last few pieces of retardery

"sub animal" is a new term

Brutal you missed out the response I just left to his last few pieces of retardery
idk whether he was on drugs or something, but what he claimed was ridiculous. He's either a troll or a giga normie because that's what usually a normie would say.

How the fuck do they even find this place ? I thought that normies valued their time and wouldn't waste time on us inkwells.

idk whether he was on drugs or something, but what he claimed was ridiculous. He's either a troll or a giga normie because that's what usually a normie would say.

How the fuck do they even find this place ? I thought that normies valued their time and wouldn't waste time on us inkwells.
Normies typically don't live the lives they wish they were living. It's funny how he makes accusations of chad worship. But normies literally try to emulate those people. The reason they stick it to us is to vent their frustrations at someone. It helps them cope. They find these places because their lives can often be quite pathetic and they're looking for people to shit on to feel better about themselves.

Normies typically don't live the lives they wish they were living. It's funny how he makes accusations of chad worship. But normies literally try to emulate those people. The reason they stick it to us is to vent their frustrations at someone. It helps them cope. They find these places because their lives can often be quite pathetic and they're looking for people to shit on to feel better about themselves.
The eternal mental gymnastics that normies indulge in "Ah, my life may be pathetic and sad, but there are people having it worse than me therefore I feel better about myself".

I don't really see it as a bad idea if they just locked the forum and prevented lurkers. Many of them stalk our posts on regular and probably laugh at our misery.

The eternal mental gymnastics that normies indulge in "Ah, my life may be pathetic and sad, but there are people having it worse than me therefore I feel better about myself".

I don't really see it as a bad idea if they just locked the forum and prevented lurkers. Many of them stalk our posts on regular and probably laugh at our misery.
This is what I always say. This forum shouldn't be as easily accesible to outsiders and the process of registration should be different

This is what I always say. This forum shouldn't be as easily accesible to outsiders and the process of registration should be different
There are positive sides on this forum not being private too. For example people may think that people here indulge in illegal acts which is simply just not true and this forum being public is a proof of it. We have nothing to hide.

The worst part about is the lurkers that come here once in awhile to feel better about their current situation.

The mod should counter troll the fag. But he's treating it as a ban appeal instead of a joke...

It's like the opposite to the relative privation fallacy that normies always use. The idea that "your life cant be bad because other people have it worse (starving children in africa)"

There are positive sides on this forum not being private too. For example people may think that people here indulge in illegal acts which is simply just not true and this forum being public is a proof of it. We have nothing to hide.

The worst part about is the lurkers that come here once in awhile to feel better about their current situation.
The best part is that we provide fuel to whores on Incel Tears so that they can get traumatized by, because ultimately they aren't entirely unphased by what we say. Just seeing the stupid foids mindlessly react with a "Holier than thou" response is funny to see.

“Well guess what inkwells, you think it’s just Chads getting laid, but guess what, normies have girlfriends too!:soy:Blackpill deboooonked:soy::soy::soy:

Also love how that retard said that women walking with their boyfriends not sucking off any random Chad they meet somehow proves that looks don’t matter, when those women are still going to be turned on by them, the same way their boyfriends are going to be turned on by attractive women they’ll meet, and them not immediately eating those women out on the street doesn’t mean that they aren’t attracted to them.

Tales from ban appeals.