Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone has friends but me

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
All I see at uni are people with friends. At the gym, at the library, getting food, in my class, etc. While the only talk I get is small talk from blokes in my class and nothing else. The only friends I've ever had was due to me interacting and starting conversations. HOW DOES EVERYONE HAVE FRIENDS, IF NO ONE EVER FUCKING STARTS CONVERSATIONS? Oh right, they do, just not with the weird looking guy.

not everyone, im in this hell with you buddy.

All I see at uni are people with friends. At the gym, at the library, getting food, in my class, etc. While the only talk I get is small talk from blokes in my class and nothing else. The only friends I've ever had was due to me interacting and starting conversations. HOW DOES EVERYONE HAVE FRIENDS, IF NO ONE EVER FUCKING STARTS CONVERSATIONS? Oh right, they do, just not with the weird looking guy.
1) They are friends of the parents 2) They met when they were little at a summer camp or somewhere else 3) They had hobbies with which they knew each other, whether sports or not 4) They do it for convenience 5) They do it because they are forced by their parents 6) They don't want to appear "strange" and maybe other things that I don't know so they go to a social circle that they already know

Real stuff. My classmates brag for homework & help, but when i ask them to go out. I am left on seen. While they go with some random normie or low tier becky. Brutal.