Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (EVERYONE GTFIH) This is fucking scary! Crazy radical left fags actually think they are logical and fighting the big bad “fascist’s and police”.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Seriously, look at how many likes and support this shit got. It’s fucking crazy. Look at these comments:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensLib/comments/jmqwy4/i_feel_like_im_not_allowed_to_be_scared_about_the/gawvi6z/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Jesus Christ these people are insane. They call these riots that they participate in “protests”. JUST FUCKING LOL AT BRAINWASHED CUCKED SOYCIETY.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensLib/comments/jmqwy4/i_feel_like_im_not_allowed_to_be_scared_about_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

One of the many reasons the west needs to be nuked.

society is doomed :lul:

Not gonna read anything reddit related.

MensLib?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Soviet survived literal genocide unlike Liberals

they live in an alternate reality fabricated entirely by the media
crazy shit

they live in an alternate reality fabricated entirely by the media
crazy shit
I'M THE LAMB OF GOD I M THE TRUE MESSIAH I AM THE LAMB OF GOOOOOOOOOOD

What are they scared about? Man, the jews in Germany 1933 had the right to be scared and even they lived their life on.
They are only scared, that their idealized version of America isn't the truth.

The media panders hysteria to both sides and consequently, both the right AND the left think the world is ending. No one will post it here because most are conservative, but I have seen the sky is falling post from both sides all week. Right thinks the left is going to burn down every city if Trump wins. Left thinks the right will riot if Biden wins and help Trump stage a hostile takeover. Right watches right biased media. Left watches left biased media. Both sides are sheeple and should be executed so the free thinkers can take over.

when society refuses to put a stop to your bullshit delusions of grandeur this is the end result. Soyciety will never recover jfl

when society refuses to put a stop to your bullshit delusions of grandeur this is the end result. Soyciety will never recover jfl
The media panders hysteria to both sides and consequently, both the right AND the left think the world is ending. No one will post it here because most are conservative, but I have seen the sky is falling post from both sides all week. Right thinks the left is going to burn down every city if Trump wins. Left thinks the right will riot if Biden wins and help Trump stage a hostile takeover. Right watches right biased media. Left watches left biased media. Both sides are sheeple and should be executed so the free thinkers can take over.

cant wait to see the snowflakes cry like babies when trump wins again

cant wait to see the snowflakes cry like babies when trump wins again
Jfl same. The pussy better win tbhtbh. And he needs to stop cucking out of shit and ban tik tok and shut down the riots

yeah cuckit supports communism and leftist opinions. scary indeed man that these are the people outside

|Bro they are not normies, they are social rejects \as well.
Most of those fuckers have Girlfriends, or are Cucks and Simps with Normal Social lifes. They are not social rejects,

WE are the Social rejects. I am the one who is sitting all alone in my room, and has accomplished nothing. Not them

Most of those fuckers have Girlfriends, or are Cucks and Simps with Normal Social lifes. They are not social rejects,

WE are the Social rejects. I am the one who is sitting all alone in my room, and has accomplished nothing. Not them
Yeah but have you seen how none of the femorrhoids are truly attractive? They are social rejects whom built a social circle among other social rejects. Most of us are the social rejects of the social rejects.

yeah cuckit supports communism and leftist opinions. scary indeed man that these are the people outside
Yup. These people are fucking everywhere. I’m the only based one outside who openly supports shutting down feminism and Marxist shit.

I regret reading that post.

I thought liberal & leftist are the same thing but it called them 2 groups?

These freaks will usher in their own demise.

I read the first two paragraphs of that reddit post and I almost puked.

Am sure the power that be who own and controlled 6 billion hollow points bullets have it all planned.

That is enough bullets to cover both the right and the left and everything in between.

They're brainwashed. They gunned down two trump supporters in Seattle and Denver and somehow think they're the good guys.

20201103 050929

Look at those cold dead eyes, it makes me wonder if this guy was a sleeper cell. How could someone be so insane to just shoot someone for supporting a political opponent?

All the so-called "social issues" are just distractions for both political parties. The real issues are economic issues. Yes, the ones that actually put bread on the table. They are rarely discussed because people, I mean sheeple, are too fucking retarded.

society is doomed :lul:
JFL at the " i'm autistic/mentally ill" followed by the "i'm a trans male".

We know you are a mentally retarded faggot by being a tranny alone.
They are scared of non-existent fascists while the jews in the banks, military and Government destroy their lives.
Normies and NPC's have room temperature level IQ's, in Celsius.
They are scared of non-existent fascists while the jews in the banks, military and Government destroy their lives.
Normies and NPC's have room temperature level IQ's, in Celsius.

Last edited: