Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion EVERYONE GTFIH Is Idol Worship wrong?

Answer

• Idol Worship is Good

• Idol Worship is Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Is Idol Worship wrong? Or its okay every major civilization in the ancient times worshipped idols and had multiple gods

I HATE WORSHIPING OTHERS BEFORE GOD. IT'S CUCKING GOD AND IT ISN'T OKAY!
PLEASE, GOD, SUPPLY ME WITH ALCOHOL FOR TONIGHT, SOMEHOW!

it's over

Vote you fuckers

No strong opinions on the matter; it's wrong only according to whatever holy scriptures one subscribes to. I'd prefer not to invest so much energy and devotion into idols and instead focus on the natural world as a whole, basking in the sun's rays and the moonlight. Perhaps there is a higher power, perhaps not. Nature is comforting nonetheless. Does idol worship stifle creativity and innovation? Who knows. I certainly don't nor do I care to ponder further!

No strong opinions on the matter; it's wrong only according to whatever holy scriptures one subscribes to. I'd prefer not to invest so much energy and devotion into idols and instead focus on the natural world as a whole, basking in the sun's rays and the moonlight. Perhaps there is a higher power, perhaps not. Nature is comforting nonetheless.
:yes:

you must worship the only true god: the blackpill

20% foid worshio
The only idols I worship are k-pop idols :feelsthink:

charmander-twice.gif
twice-dahyun.gif

I don’t see anything wrong with worshipping an idol of an incel saint like your avi, Sam, Blackops2cel, ER or others

it's wrong, because the only thing that matters is your own benefit

I only worship feet.

No different from worshipping but without idols

Is Idol Worship wrong? Or its okay every major civilization in the ancient times worshipped idols and had multiple gods
no it's totally fine

do whatever makes u happy

Then why are Abrahamists so strict with it :feelswhere: what is your theory on this one
They are tribalistic. To them loyalty to the current power structures is tied to loyalty to their God

Jfl at these morons who voted "Idol worship Good". Simps. The Lot of them!

You need to realize something:

Today, the landscape of worshipping idols has been transfigured into worshipping PEOPLE. Nobody in the West really worships trad Idols anymore. But they have superimposed that same behavior onto the worship of EACH OTHER. I.E. People worshipping People. Or worshipping themselves !

It's what a handful of us have been saying to everyone on this forum in one way or the other. K9OTAKU and myself have put a finer point on it, and others have also expressed their uneasy feeling about worshipping "idols", i.e. this is sort of what the anime foid thing was about. Forum recognises there is something really bad about making a living human into your idol.

So when @ilieknothing says "it's okay to worship idols" what he really means is that he wants to worship other people.

Idol worship is cope over the fact that we •Dont know what happens after death •Dont know what happened before life •On a spinning rock in a solar system with no other life on it (as we know it)

Like how simps worship wimmin

Today, the landscape of worshipping idols has been transfigured into worshipping PEOPLE. Nobody in the West really worships trad Idols anymore.
yeah but OP is talking about worshipping literal idol gods and weird imaginary creatures. he's not talking about the worshipping of real people happening these days

You need to realize something:

Today, the landscape of worshipping idols has been transfigured into worshipping PEOPLE. Nobody in the West really worships trad Idols anymore. But they have superimposed that same behavior onto the worship of EACH OTHER. I.E. People worshipping People. Or worshipping themselves !

It's what a handful of us have been saying to everyone on this forum in one way or the other. K9OTAKU and myself have put a finer point on it, and others have also expressed their uneasy feeling about worshipping "idols", i.e. this is sort of what the anime foid thing was about. Forum recognises there is something really bad about making a living human into your idol.

So when @ilieknothing says "it's okay to worship idols" what he really means is that he wants to worship other people.
No im not talking about worshipping people at all im taking about worshipping IDOLS AND PORTRAITS of an Almighty all knowing omniscient omnipotent benevolent god

yeah but OP is talking about worshipping literal idol gods and weird imaginary creatures. he's not talking about the worshipping of real people happening these days
No im not talking about worshipping people at all im taking about worshipping IDOLS AND PORTRAITS of an Almighty all knowing omniscient omnipotent benevolent god
Again, like I said this notion is a farse. Nobody worships old fashion idols for real. At least not most educated Western influenced people. Come on. Let's not be facetious. People only worship by way of proxy for their heros and superheros. They worship Stacy, or Chad in one form or another. That is the only thing to consider when making this poll. What statues or posters of old gods can you honestly tell me you believe are able to be worshipped?