Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone can 100% tell you're a virgin/socially awkward just based on your body language and speech

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I've seen this topic pop up a few times here. You can definitely tell. Look at this guy that I clipped on Twitch. I was basically cooming to this foid streamer bc she has a big a$$ and was wearing those daisy shorts. then suddenly her male "bff" (Jfl) comes in and ruins my fap session by starting to introduce himself to the stream. foid leaves for a sec to go piss and I ask him if he would smash and look at his reaction lol

View: https://streamable.com/5a4f93

"I wouldnt jeopardize my friendship for that typa shit" Lmfoa...Poor delusional guy brutally friendzoned. He wants nothing more right now than to go balls deep inside those walls, but he too much of a pussboi as you can see. You fear(ed) that people will find out you're a virgin/think you're socially akward? Don't even worry anymore boyo, because they can literally tell by the way u act. If you're timid like this guy and you are not low-inhib pathological liar? it is over for you. Just benzomaxx for lower inhib or use phenibut/alcohol. I will never go out in public anymore, or soon when I apply for my first job after covid is over, without being either on benzos/alcohol. I am not "socially inept", but i have noticed that i can be quite awkward sometimes in situations and that benzos/alcohol can completely relieve the tension for me in these situations. make u better listener, more creative n shit and also makes u come up with better stuff to say. don't trip over ur words like the retard in the clip. Especially in high pressure situations like with many people/colleagues you don't want to risk embarrassing yourself and leave the impression that you are a weak virgin man. People do remember. As for "just go fuck a hooker bro to get it over with": once I have wealthmaxxed from crypto (it's going quite well but its a bull market so cant be too optimistic yet) i will wait till im at least 30 and if no wife/family by then Thailand it shall be and after that the rope awaits. just my 0.02 cents and sry if seem like incoherent ramble

Yeah people could probably tell that about me as well, topics like sex just made me really uncomfortable. Now they just make me sad, which is eaiser to mask.

Yeah people could probably tell that about me as well, topics like sex just made me really uncomfortable. Now they just make me sad, which is eaiser to mask.
Yeah i hate talking about sex because i just totally dont know what to say when someone asks me about it. had some friends get heart broken and they come crying to me and tell all this dumb shit like im their gey friend. i just respond with platitudes "dw bro itl get better" "w/e just move on". how can i be empathetic when i dont even know myself what a heart break feels like? they reached this developmental milesotne that i missed out on and cannot make up for, which consequently impaired me for life

Get outta that friendzone, cuck!

water is wet unnecessary suifuel thread tbh
First impressions are everything, people judge a book based on its cover. It is what it, I didn't make the rules, blame nature for that. I'm just giving my 2 cents on this matter and maybe it could help a SA/timid cel. I used to be exactly in the same boat before few years back and wish I had known.

A guy made a thread yesterday how he got shamed by his coworkers because of his anxiety, timidness. Why would anyone ever want go through something like that? The damage that is done by experiencing this is more suifuel than what I'm saying here. I'm just providing a quick solution that worked for me. Is it the best one? No. But for me it was the most effective one. Just don't abuse

Absolutely brutal. I found Alisa btw. Is this her OP? https://www.instagram.com/alisatwitch/

OP guy doesn't even look that bad lol, but you can immediately tell who gets sex and who doesn't. Look how aggressive her bf looks. He has that dark triad look about him. Women ALWAYS go for the same type of guy, they are fucking bots.

OP guy is just glad to be friends with such a high status girl, but he is still a fucking cuck.

Last edited: