Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone at work was panicking thinking "wtf am I going to do this weekend"

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
LMFAO at normies. Almost feel sorry for these morons. Do average people really have such action packed lives that the thought of spending a weekend inside is impossible to them?

I legit haven't done anything social or anything other than come home and sit on the internet this year. JFL.

And they laugh at us for feeling like shit
Get your own medicine fags

The same people tell us to learn to love being alone

loneliness suddenly becomes a problem when it starts to affect normies

Gotta love the panicky idiots who don't know how to deviate from their herd mentality.

loneliness suddenly becomes a problem when it starts to affect normies
Then when this all passes it'll be back to them ignoring the loneliness epidemic which has been ongoing for almost a decade which primarily affects Men. They'll say the reason is "toxic masculinity" but it's a lie, the true reason is Feminism and its Hypergamous values ruining women.

They are not entilted to action packed week-ends.

This is becoming zombie land, as im getting strangers asking for free car rides when im out hoarding. Fark them all !!!

Last edited:
Normies are going to go ape shit this weekend. They can't entertain themselves for more than 30 seconds. So they will be out in force going crazy panicking.

Normies are going to go ape shit this weekend. They can't entertain themselves for more than 30 seconds. So they will be out in force going crazy panicking.
Tell them to get some interesting hobbies.:feelshaha:

Do average people really have such action packed lives that the thought of spending a weekend inside is impossible to them?
They do. That's why networks don't air new episodes on Friday and Saturday. As a kid it never made sense to me because I was always inside. It still doesn't make sense to me since I'm still always inside

The same people tell us to learn to love being alone

The paranoia is strong

I like watching them suffer

Playing video games, and cumming in my Onahole sounds like a pretty based weekend to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back