Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone assumes the worst of ugly males

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
So update from my last post my mom now thinks I’m a potential psychopath killer. Ugly males like me really do get the harsh judgement don’t we now. It just so happens that I’m treated the worse in the family and apparently a burden. The bad fruit in the bunch, wow my own family YEP. Don’t know how long copings going to work, the rope is looking better and better to be fair. I’m tired of being treated like shit by foids and family and everyone literally.

NOTE: the quote below is from last post I’m still getting used to the site.

When you’re ugly people think you’re crazy. So My mom and (stepdad who hates me) thinks I have psychosis, YES! let’s just add mental illness to him and make him feel more shit about himself because that shall surely improve everything. I mean not like I hear you guys talk shit about me with your room right next to mines.If you’re an ugly male or autistic male or even wired in anyway you are crazy. People assume negative shit about you, I just feel so alone and out of place, I have no idea why I still try WHY! I also don’t want to go hospital again plus my doctors treat me like a retard and have a mentality that "WE KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU!" I mean not like the past doctors and therapist didn’t help the situation fuck shit at all. They just don’t get it and live in their own world.
So I’ve been diagnosed with depression and now my Mom who’s a mental health nurse plus cuck stepdad thinks I have psychosis (not that he cares he probably wants be away from the house again and back in the mental hospital) and have a feeling my moms going to talk a lot shit to my doctor who I regularly visit. So the reason she thinks I have psychosis is because I Shower in the dark, brush my teeth in the dark, and sit in dark and the reason I do this stuff is because I can’t stand seeing my reflection at all I hate myself.

View attachment 276175

I can relate, I never look at a little kid for more than a millisecond even if I think they are cute because I would be accused of being a pedophile just because I am a very ugly guy.

failo is proof that normalfaggot sheep are evil incarnate. We don't ask to be like this, what the hell gives them the right to treat us like this?

I can relate, I never look at a little kid for more than a millisecond even if I think they are cute because I would be accused of being a pedophile just because I am a very ugly guy.

Yep everything we do is evil like we’re a boogeyman it’s angering.

we are a boogeyman. we are a convenient target for society to pin all the blame on since we cant fight back

True :feelsbadman: what makes this shit worse for me is my own little sister said if (i die or got kicked out
She will at least have my room) even our own families treat us like shit.

True :feelsbadman: what makes this shit worse for me is my own little sister said if (i die or got kicked out
I swear by God i would be saddened by your leave, i don't have many friends, and you'd be a great addition, wanna play some games? i'll pm you brocel:cryfeels::cryfeels:
i know that soundes upbeat but at the end i cried a little bc of how they treat you i swear by God i care, please let's play some games have fun, and so on, you can vent all you want i'll listen, also i've been friends with guys who are older than me and we've clicked, still am, so hope you don't mind that brocel

ugly = worthless in society

cards are stacked against ugly males.

Almost everything in life will be determined by your looks.

cold blooded, familial ties mean nothing, people will always look out for themselves. But remember, you always got us even if no one irl considers you worth anything.