Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone around me made it

Hate-cel

Hate-cel

Banned
-
My manlet cousin got a QT wife thats taller than him and gave him 2x kids even though he has a shit job

My morbidly overweight cousin has a ugly wife with a 9/10 body, she gave him 3x kids and he has a shit job

Grill i knew and really liked from childhood just got married to some twink beta faggot who has a shit job.

Grill i knew from childhood is "seeing" some rich tall ass programmer fuck and they are traveling the world n shit.

Grill i knew from childhood is about to get married to some ugly turkish fuck.

Guy at work wont stop saying "my wife" and it makes me want to choke the life out of him.

My childhood friend just got married to a non-corrupt JB qt3.14159

Neighbor got a QT 3.14159 noodlewhore fresh from vietnam even though hes like 50yo (JBW theory)

My other neighbor just had a kid with his hot taller wife and im looking at them being all happy right now out of my window.

Just lol @ my fucking life man holy shit. I legit have no reason to live anymore, my SMV is basically negative.

>having people around you
fakecel

Same.

Went through facebook today (only have an anon account) and checked what everyone from school days is up to now. Everyone has a happy life, married/in a relationship, have good jobs. Another thing is that every single person mogs me. I stood out in my school in that i was one of the few genuinely ugly people

Great, more sneaky blue pillers making up fake stories that somehow magically break every black pill theory imaginable.
Looks theory, height theory, money theory, status theory, race theory, you managed to cover all of them. Very thorough breakdown of the black pill, I award you no points however since it's all fiction.

if it makes you feel better most of the ones you didnt expect to make it were forced to betabux and you could probably ascend by betabuxxing. this is why i dont see getting an LTR as an accomplishment these days. hiring a long term prostitute aka betabuxxing is not something to be proud of, the only thing you should take pride in is having the resources to do so. its not honourable, its cuckoldry.

Take comfort knowing your beta cousins will eventually be cucked, maybe? It's over for anyone but prime chads, when it comes to long term relationships. Roasties physically can't stop themselves from sleeping around, these days.

mogs me

Sounds about right

Great, more sneaky blue pillers making up fake stories that somehow magically break every black pill theory imaginable.
Looks theory, height theory, money theory, status theory, race theory, you managed to cover all of them. Very thorough breakdown of the black pill, I award you no points however since it's all fiction.

Dude thats the part that fucks with me. They are eastern euro if that matters but I swear to god I'm not lying. Like even if the blackpill is fake it still means theres something wrong with me because at the end of the day they got to fuck and I didddnt.

Dude thats the part that fucks with me. They are eastern euro if that matters but I swear to god I'm not lying. Like even if the blackpill is fake it still means theres something wrong with me because at the end of the day they got to fuck and I didddnt.
Fake af. Go back to IncelTears, cuck.

if it makes you feel better most of the ones you didnt expect to make it were forced to betabux and you could probably ascend by betabuxxing. this is why i dont see getting an LTR as an accomplishment these days. hiring a long term prostitute aka betabuxxing is not something to be proud of, the only thing you should take pride in is having the resources to do so. its not honourable, its cuckoldry.

This does make me feel better. i do feel like my recently married buddy is totally beta buxxin it. I caught them arguing over some petty as fuck shit.

If you're in EE then status trumps all.

Here basically you NEED to have TONS of friends, contacts etc. You need to be hanging out with new people every day, you need to be doing hard drugs and dealing them.

Basically if you're not a criminal with a huge network of contacts, you're doomed.

we're all gonna make it brah - zyzz

My short cousin has a gf of 3+ years but he wastes all his money on her, he recently dropped out of school, and he's getting fat.

friends = fakecel:feelsree:
you take showers fakecel
people look at you
are
a
fakecel

this shit is why incels go ER, constantly shoved in our face how we failed something so easy for normies.

Thankfully most people I see frequently are either old (I can't possibly envy old x old relationships) or single.

Propably mostly are Betabux or are chadlites and still betabux, woman can play nice all day if its benefitial for her

Wait for the divorce rapes