Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone always asks if god exists or doesn’t exists. But they never ask if they, themselves are gods.

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
At first it seems obvious. Like we don’t have superhuman powers or we can’t create matter or what have you. But nobody talks about the possibility of being a god themselves. I hate cuckkit, but according to r/escapeprisonplanet, we are being controlled by a demiurge. Notice how I didn’t call him god. Because were gods too. But the demiurge siphons the energy from those who suffer. Like a parasite. The only way to end this suffering is suicide. If we choose to believe that we ourselves, which are capable of free thought and will, are gods, then we won’t become tricked by the demiurge and become reincarnated. But if we say that we’re helpless and we give all our faith to the Jew in the sky, then we’ll become slaves again. Remember where following normie advice got you? Nowhere. But I’m giving you the pill to ascend to godhood after death, literally.

Dude, if you really were a god, your life wouldn't suck so bad.

Gods aren’t real. Just a way to control people and give them false hope for there shitty lives that one day it’ll get better but it never does

Gods trick other gods like how humans trick other humans. Y’all were tricked into this existence

That's the kind of autistic shit I would have said 10 years ago JFL at me
Dude, if you really were a god, your life wouldn't suck so bad.
Brutal reality pill

foids are gods in this world

Based and vril pilled

We choose our own reality, we are the masters of our universe

Sounds alot like gnosticism.

At first it seems obvious. Like we don’t have superhuman powers or we can’t create matter or what have you. But nobody talks about the possibility of being a god themselves. I hate cuckkit, but according to r/escapeprisonplanet, we are being controlled by a demiurge. Notice how I didn’t call him god. Because were gods too. But the demiurge siphons the energy from those who suffer. Like a parasite. The only way to end this suffering is suicide. If we choose to believe that we ourselves, which are capable of free thought and will, are gods, then we won’t become tricked by the demiurge and become reincarnated. But if we say that we’re helpless and we give all our faith to the Jew in the sky, then we’ll become slaves again. Remember where following normie advice got you? Nowhere. But I’m giving you the pill to ascend to godhood after death, literally.
Makes sense. Eveyone on earth has two superpowers.

1. A special one they were born with.
2. A field of energy that covers all of planet earth with an anti superpower bubble.

So we all have powers but we all cancel each other out.

By suicide do you mean a physical death or do you mean something else?

Do you know what the actual method to escape the PrisonPlanet is?

Do you know anyone who has escaped from the PrisonPlanet?

If you are really a god solve all your problems alone

I think the best solution is unlocking all chakras and reaching the highest consciousness before we die. So when we die we don't have to reincarnate into this cucked planet and head straight to 5D. It's why ancient Egyptians got themselves mummified. We will have enough knowledge to not go into the tunnel of light.

I don't have all the answers about matrix and our reality. But I have some knowledge on gnosticism. Nice to see another guy who believes in the same stuff ngl. What is called "gnosticism"?

This is some "I'm 13 and this is deep" type shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back