Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone already knows about the Blackpill

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If you're autistic, it might seem like it's your duty to spread the Blackpill far and wide.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but everyone already is blackpilled. Can you really not see this?

Then why do so many men act like simps and think their girlfriends love them when they don't?

Then why do so many men act like simps and think their girlfriends love them when they don't?

Their girlfriends do "love them" for being simps. If they weren't simps, their girlfriends would hate them.

Do most dudes know that girls fuck dogs?

Because they want fucking pussy. Alot normies do know that their relationship is held by threads and ready to fall apart as soon as they come up short.

You honestly never heard a betabuxx say shit like " i need this or that or the wife wont be happy" or "I have to do this or i will sleep on the couch" and other cuckolded reasons to simp hard

Because they want fucking pussy. Alot normies do know that their relationship is held by threads and ready to fall apart as soon as they come up short.

You honestly never heard a betabuxx say shit like " i need this or that or the wife wont be happy" or "I have to do this or i will sleep on the couch" and other cuckolded reasons to simp hard
I've heard married men who are in marriages say that because they are afraid of being divorce raped.

HOWEVER I've NEVER heard that from a regular dude with a girlfriend.

Normie cucks are still getting married and think it's ok to betabux old used cumbuckets, that proves they're not blackpilled.

They know about it subconsciously because it's in their DNA, but most Western normies don't consciously realize the black pill on looks.

The rest of the world outside of the cucked liberal West is pretty black pilled.

foids are not blackpilled. their behavior does prove the blackpill is true, but there's no sign of intelligent thought behind their actions. that's why mothers always give stupid dating advice to their sons.
"do you wanna a girlfriend? just respect girls, son"

foids are not blackpilled. their behavior does prove the blackpill is true, but there's no sign of intelligent thought behind their actions. that's why mothers always give stupid dating advice to their sons.

I concur (that's a pretentious way of saying "agree").

Foids are black pilled, because evolution. But they're not consciously and actively aware of their own black pill inclinations.

We wouldn't be labeled as terrorists if the blackpill was common knowledge.

We wouldn't be labeled as terrorists if the blackpill was common knowledge.
THIS.

OP, can you explain why we are labeled as terrosrists if the blackpill is truly common knowledge?

THIS.

OP, can you explain why we are labeled as terrosrists if the blackpill is truly common knowledge?

We're labeled as terrorists because we say crazy shit.

But the blackpill merely states that looks are extremely valuable. People know and understand this, even though they don't explicitly say it.

We're labeled as terrorists because we say crazy shit.

But the blackpill merely states that looks are extremely valuable. People know and understand this, even though they don't explicitly say it.
the blackpill is more than just looks. It is truth in general, particularly about the dark side of female nature.

What "crazy shit" do we say besides the occasional "go ER" shitpost?

Most normies don't think deeply about this shit, frankly.

Only the truly below average- ie us and ITcucks really give a fuck.

The dark side of female nature is just that foids only care about looks, no?
For the most part, yes. But the dual mating strategy and their semi-secret gigaslut sex lives are also important to discuss.

For the most part, yes. But the dual mating strategy and their semi-secret gigaslut sex lives are also important to discuss.

OK I see what you mean.

The dual mating strategy and semi-secret gigaslut sex lives would come as news to most men.

The dark side of female nature is just that foids only care about looks, no?

Here's a black pill: The quality of your genes and your level of attractiveness determines the quality of your life. They determine how many friends you have, how many romantic partners you will have, what people think of you as a person and their valuations of you on how moral you are, how much money you will make and what promotions you will get, and how happy you will be in life and satisfied with it.

That's an elementary black pill.

There are then other black pills, like alphafuxx/betabuxx, dog pill, and the fact that you will never truly ascend.

Here's some more black pills:

-Your vote doesn't matter, since all people at the top of the power pyramid are in bed with each other (sometimes literally). Partisan politics is a tribalistic game that the elites offer for people to partake in and feel like they're doing something that matters and actually having an effect in the world.

-Hard work doesn't actually pay off. Your boss doesn't really value your work, beyond how good your work makes him look and how many bonuses he gets at the end of the year. You are paid a salary for your skills and labor that yields monetary value many, many times over what you're actually worth.

-High school, and by extension elementary school, never ends. Humans will always be approval seeking, social monkeys who will sacrifice principles for group validation. Your friends are only your friends for as long as you provide some benefit for them in the form of ego reinforcement and/or social utility.

The black pill like is a hidden door in reality that you can't close once you discover it and open it.

If you're autistic, it might seem like it's your duty to spread the Blackpill far and wide.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but everyone already is blackpilled. Can you really not see this?
the blackpill is subconscious, everyone has technically already acquired it and are going with the flow so to speak. that is the natural order of things.
its the due swallowing of the blackpill that requires effort.

Would be nice if they admit it during discussions