Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone above 6 feet LEAVE

Cynistic said:
6'7 cant be incel sorry bud.

Tallcels are LARPing as incels, unless their face is deformed.

Good to see another fellow midgetcel blackpilling these larping tallfakecels

Height > Hair > Face

I'm 6'3 and girls don't even bother to smile at me or even look at me, what are you smoking?

did you know you lose close to an inch of height throughout the day, wat if I'm exactly 5'11 when I wake up but 5'10 at night

NT>=face>height
anything else is cope

Absolutely 100% correct.

Tall or incel. Choose one.

TheRealChincel said:
Over 2k IRL rejections and 6'5, not deformed.

Damn you must have been giving off some heavy non NT vibes tbh. 6 foot 5 is top 0.1 percent gigachad tier height even if your face is below average you shouldn't have that many problems

Cynistic said:
As OP stated 6/10 women will date 2/10 tall dudes just because their height turns their nether regions into oceans.

Oh, OP said it, so it must be true, right?

You have several guys over 6'0 who are over 25 years old and still KHV, myself included. Some of us have been rejected many times, even by 2/10 women. Yet you ignore us or call us liars rather than reconsider your position? Ok dude.

_incelinside said:
Damn you must have been giving off some heavy non NT vibes tbh. 6 foot 5 is top 0.1 percent gigachad tier height even if your face is below average you shouldn't have that many problems

Just women having sky-high standards.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Cynistic said:
6'7 cant be incel sorry bud.

Tallcels are LARPing as incels, unless their face is deformed.

Good to see another fellow midgetcel blackpilling these larping tallfakecels

These Tallfags dont see how easy they have it.
Would be funny to see how they would like to be heightmogged 24-7 by fkin midschoolers kek.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Cynistic said:
As OP stated 6/10 women will date 2/10 tall dudes just because their height turns their nether regions into oceans.
Oh, OP said it, so it must be true, right?
You have several guys over 6'0 who are over 25 years old and still KHV, myself included. Some of us have been rejected many times, even by 2/10 women. Yet you ignore us or call us liars rather than reconsider your position? Ok dude.

Your face must be truly fucked up then.