Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel everyday, more evidence of JBW

burnerpyro

burnerpyro

Greycel
if you look deeper into twitter you could definitely see some JBB though.
260E5F4C B39A 48E8 AAB3 2BE4F2E84BF6

JBB is a myth. statistics do not lie and according to statistics blacks are the bottom of the barrel.

Anectodal evidence*
there's already been multiple non anecdotal studies on dating sites showing all races of females prefer white men, posts like these are just confirming what we already know is true

Anectodal evidence*

So "evidence" from the mouth of a white-coat wearing scientistcel matters more?

When it comes to women, anecdotal avidence from the mouth of roasties IS EXACTLY WHAT MATTERS.
there's already been multiple non anecdotal studies on dating sites showing all races of females prefer white men, posts like these are just confirming what we already know is true

Blackpill101 is a JBW-denying troll. In another thread he's going on and on about how all the stats in those studies are fake.

So "evidence" from the mouth a white-coat wearing scientistcel matters more?

When it comes to women, anecdotal avidence from the mouth of roasties IS EXACTLY WHAT MATTERS.
I have multiple anectodal evidence from the mouth of white roasties stating that they're horny for black dick.

It doesn't mean shit.
They're low IQ and do not take into account the blackpill. Western women are NOT attracted to a sub8 white male.

ROFL. Look up anti- "white boy" phrases on twitter and u will get a shit ton of results, including from white girls. JBW = destroyed !!

It is all about face,height and frame.Race is not very very big factor

ROFL. Look up anti- "white boy" phrases on twitter and u will get a shit ton of results, including from white girls. JBW = destroyed !!

What they say and what they actually do are two different things.

JBW proven once again.

look at the sheer volume of it, they are all lying ?

>women
>not lying

There are literally only two things women are good at - lying and manipulating.

"I hate whites but they so sexy tho :heart:"
This how has a fetish for WHITE CHADS.
She absolutely detestes average/sub average whites. JBW disproved yet again.

WRONG.

To SJW roasties, ALL WHITES ARE CHADS. In their peabrains, if you're white then you're automatically a Chad.

JBW proven once again.

WRONG.

To SJW roasties, ALL WHITES ARE CHADS. In their peabrains, if you're white then you're automatically a Chad.

JBW proven once again.

did u type this with ur strait jacket on?

I'm white and I guarantee most curries have more chance of a chance than me

did u type this with ur strait jacket on?

That's the ultimate dream of most whitecels anyway - to put the ethniccels away in asylums just like the 'good old days' while they fuck ethnic Stacey 24*7*365.
Great I guess all the white incels here can go drown in pussy. Oh wait, no they can't, you just cope by hating whites.

Whitecels don't drown in pussy because you people literally never get out of your mum's basement. A roastie isn't going to invite herself into your house, even if you're white.

JBB is a myth. statistics do not lie and according to statistics blacks are the bottom of the barrel.
JBW is legit, but blacks are definitely far above all other ethnics. There was this graph I kept sawing on this forum that shows different ethnicities celibacy rates and for a bunch of years black men had LOWER rates than white men. Ethnics of course had triple both white and black.

Playing hard to get tbh.

JBW is legit, but blacks are definitely far above all other ethnics. There was this graph I kept sawing on this forum that shows different ethnicities celibacy rates and for a bunch of years black men had LOWER rates than white men. Ethnics of course had triple both white and black.

There are some true blackcels but they're really dickcells, not blackcels. Black men are pretty much expected to be mandingo and if they're aren't they're incel for life.

Fortunately for black men most of them are indeed mandingo.

Great I guess all the white incels here can go drown in pussy. Oh wait, no they can't, you just cope by hating whites.
MOM THE MEAN NEGROES CALLED ME A FAKECEL ON THE INTERNET
WHEN WILL THE WHITE MANS FINAL PENANCE HAVE BEEN PAID?

my racepill folder is growing stronger.

"I hate whites but they so sexy tho :heart:"
This hoe has a fetish for WHITE CHADS.
She absolutely detestes average/sub average whites. JBW disproved yet again.
100 bucks to whoever does this:

go ask her a pic of his ex boyfriend
then go to rating megathread thread on offtopic and post that picture

I will paypal you 100 USD if his pic doesnt get bunch of "its over sub8 males" "it never began for you" comments.