Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyday Im losing my mind more and more

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
For the sake of avoiding redundancy, I'll just flat out say it. Im going crazy brah.

Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day, Another day......

Inceldom destroys mental health and QoL, even more so than if you already have issue.

Then you run out of copes..

Inceldom destroys mental health and QoL, even more so than if you already have issue.

Then you run out of copes..

Thats the problem, I'm running out of copes. The gym isn't a cope anymore, I don't even really care about training anymore, as a natural, I'm realizing it's pointless. I went off program and diet for 1 week and lost so much strength/size. YouTube videos are no longer a cope either, I watch the same shit every single day. I must have rewatched Jason Genova saying "its sick its piss lets eat some golden corral buffet slop" a million times. I've exhausted all of the possible content on YouTube. I have nothing else, maybe mindfulness and meditation will be my next cope.

I just lay in bed when i get home from wagecucking now. I’m quickly becoming insane, as well.

Same here.

I've researched some chemicals for brain recovery.
But they're either too expensive for me/not in stock anymore.

If you have some money OP look into cerebrolysin, semax, modafinil, p21, cntf peptide 6, GHK-cu, ghrp-6 and racetams.

That's few of them, but if you could find a trusted source which you can afford then I heavily recommend you go for it.

Its very safe unlike the prescription pills.

Same here.

If you have some money OP look into cerebrolysin, semax, modafinil, p21, cntf peptide 6, GHK-cu, ghrp-6 and racetams.

That's few of them, but if you could find a trusted source which you can afford then I heavily recommend you go for it.

I know a guy that can get me some of these things, I took phenylpiracetem before, just got head aches srs. Mondafinil is legit though from what I hear.

I know a guy that can get me some of these things, I took phenylpiracetem before, just got head aches srs. Mondafinil is legit though from what I hear.
Modafinil is alright, but I would still recommend something better if you have access to legit recovery peptides/chemicals.

You seriously know someone who can get you legit p21???? Ceretropic are the only legit ones that sold it and they've been closed for quite some time now.

I'm snorting high doses of noopept, taking alcar and alpha gpc, with absolute zero effect, they're 3rd party lab tested too ffs.

Thats the problem, I'm running out of copes. The gym isn't a cope anymore, I don't even really care about training anymore, as a natural, I'm realizing it's pointless. I went off program and diet for 1 week and lost so much strength/size. YouTube videos are no longer a cope either, I watch the same shit every single day. I must have rewatched Jason Genova saying "its sick its piss lets eat some golden corral buffet slop" a million times. I've exhausted all of the possible content on YouTube. I have nothing else, maybe mindfulness and meditation will be my next cope.

Hey, good job on the effort tho.
I dont find videogames or youtube to be fun anymore, its like im just trying to get by.

Dont know how to describe it but it feels like when you zone out at work so that time go faster, but only now it happens with your free time. Rinse, repeat and forget whatever happened yesterday

Modafinil is alright, but I would still recommend something better if you have access to legit recovery peptides/chemicals.

You seriously know someone who can get you legit p21???? Ceretropic are the only legit ones that sold it and they've been closed for quite some time now.

I'm snorting high doses of noopept, taking alcar and alpha gpc, with absolute zero effect, they're 3rd party lab tested too ffs.

I'm not sure about p21, I don't know much about these substances at all tbh but I know this kid that does know quite a bit about em but he lives in a different city srs.

I'm not sure about p21, I don't know much about these substances at all tbh but I know this kid that does know quite a bit about em but he lives in a different city srs.
Good luck .
The moment I can afford cerebrolysin I'll buy it directly.
Will cost about 400 dollars for 4 weeks, but worth it.

Just eat your own ass theory. Or was that another OP?

Good luck .
Thanks mane
Hey, good job on the effort tho.
I dont find videogames or youtube to be fun anymore, its like im just trying to get by.

Dont know how to describe it but it feels like when you zone out at work so that time go faster, but only now it happens with your free time. Rinse, repeat and forget whatever happened yesterday

Thanks and same man, feels like I’m just wasting time endlessly but what else is an incel gonna do for fun?

Last edited:
Same here.

Mae Mae 2

If you were really nuts you'd go ER.
The time is coming buddy boyo.

I think the absence of female validation has fucked our dopamine system, I don't get anything out of anything these days, nothing does it

Pegging fantasies finally getting to you?
Brutal.
I think the absence of female validation has fucked our dopamine system, I don't get anything out of anything these days, nothing does it
Just schizoidmaxx

Me too bro

Tbh You should stay away from here The Black pill is the work of The devil. It makes you sick after a while

Good luck .

I injected myself with that shit... didn’t do much for me.

The day the gymcope fails :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

all copes are temporary

i think this is the spot where normies do something out of the ordinary like travel to a random country, to shock themselves with an unusually novel cope

it's getting worse for me too, and i don't even know how it could get worse its already so bad... i try to finish myself off with chemicals, to no avail of course. All i see is hopelessness

I injected myself with that shit... didn’t do much for me.
Wtf, I heard it boosts BDNF by 300%.
What was your source, I heard it has different effects on different people.
Noopept made me lethargic and less cognitively active, believe it or not.

I have a huge crush on a girl from lab and today I found out shes single cuz she was on tinder FML

You are depressed. Go to the doctor and check your hormones, sometimes there is some shift in your body that makes you disinterested in everything. I've been off meds for almost 8 months now, but I know what it means to lose your mind. I have other reasons than inceldom, but I'm much better off now. The only problem is that I wish I could take roids to bulk up because I'm still skinny as a skeleton, but I can't because there is a very big change that they will bring back my mental issues.