Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyday I wake up I feel horrible

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Because I know I will never succeed in life due to my horrible gentics.
I'm afraid I wont even get a job due to my looks.
I have the skin of a 40 year old man at 18, Hairline too.
My face looks obese even though I'm at 14% bodyfat.
Life is so fucking unfair but as soon as you point it out people hate you for being "negative"

I wish I was a normal human being.

just be confident bro and take shower :soy::soy::soy:

Life is so fucking unfair but as soon as you point it out people hate you for being "negative"

I wish I was a normal human being.
Unfortunately normalfags like to think that their delusional bluepill ideology works for everyone.

Unfortunately normalfags like to think that their delusional bluepill ideology works for everyone.

I guess its hard to understand how it feels when you arnt ugly yourself.

Just don’t wake up br0

Also just don't go to sleep bro, just stay up all night.

I struggle to get out of bed no matter how much sleep I get.

Looks are the most important thing in life, they affect every aspect of it not only dating

I wish I was normal as well. Thats all I wanted

and power
This cannot be overstated power effects everything if you are a tall big male people will respect and fear you even something as simple as going for a walk you will see who moves out of your way if you are big and intimidating people will move out of your way when you are small like me I will have to move from side to side and then there is the bigger things where people won´t mess with you just because of your size they will respect you because they know that you could kick their asses if they disrespected you in any way.

I feel horrible when i cant distract myself.

I'm afraid I wont even get a job due to my looks
First get a degree or a certificate in fields where more people are needed. I did that and my life is sorted out even though I look like a mouthbreathing pile of genetic diarrhea.