Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyday I start to think face matters less

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Face is absolute cope. In my school none of the “slayers” or other popular guys were good looking facially, but they were all highly NT and all were at least 5’9-5’10. On the other hand I face mogged all of them to hell and back yet no foid ever went near me because of my manletism.

I had a friend who also had a great looking face and yet he still never got laid (his issue was not manletism he was 5’10, it was rather autism in his case).

Having a short height or having a non-NT brain is a million times worse than simply having poor facial features, in order for you to be incel due to face alone you would need to be 0/10 facially which is the looks level of the elephant man.

Face is absolute cope. In my school none of the “slayers” or other popular guys were good looking facially, but they were all highly NT and all were at least 5’9-5’10. On the other hand I face mogged all of them to hell and back yet no foid ever went near me because of my manletism.
Mogging an average face, means that you're a Chad. GTFO and have sex you fakecel

Last edited:

Everyday I start to think of strangling OP to death​

too long dnr

That's right OP. My sub-4 ass mogs you to oblivion just because I'm 5'9 while you're shorter than that.

NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR is unnecessary

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel

I had a friend who also had a great looking face and yet he still never got laid (his issue was not manletism he was 5’10, it was rather autism in his case).

Having a short height or having a non-NT brain is a million times worse than simply having poor facial features, in order for you to be incel due to face alone you would need to be 0/10 facially which is the looks level of the elephant man.
NT is everything but if you're attractive and non NT you can do well.

non-NT & average = incel

you are so stupid.

face reveal when

^^How can I take you seriously when I read this.
Normie men and foids make jokes about manlets and autistics all the time.

They never say anything about men with bug eyes or weak jaws or small chins. That’s because many sexhaver normies are ugly in looks while none of them are short or have a non-NT brain.

In 2023 most good looking guys simply don’t get noticed anymore, kek

non-NT & average = incel

Face is NECESSARY. It is not SUFFICIENT.

Having a (1) good face + (2) bad height + (3) inceldom is consistent with the above statement.

It does not mean that face matters less. Face is NECESSARY -- one cannot do without it -- and it is where I think most men fall short. It's just not the only thing needed.

I don't think there is any factor that is SUFFICIENT. Being a Chad is SUFFICIENT ("Just Be Chad")-- but that just begs the question -- Chads usually have multiple qualities. You can't just be tall and therefore you're a Chad, etc.

Great, keep coping man. You're just not as facially attractive as you think.

I'm not even tall, but i'm taller than most of the people I see having female attention.

Unless you're really small it doesn't mean shit. how tall are you?