Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyday I see robust tall (5'7 to 5'9) curry foids with mogger offsprings and I curse myself for not being one of their children

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Its festival season here in curryland which means tons of families out and about shopping and dining. Just today a thick robust curry foid (5'7 or 8) with a shorter husband (saw quite a few such couples in the past few days), and her 13 or 14 year old was already my height (5'7)! :feelsree::feelsree: I notice these women and curse my fate for my mother is a gigasubhuman gigarotter truecel tier non-human with a billion diseases. The thing with these robust foids with thick legs and big bones is that you can tell that they're very strong and healthy just by looking at them. If only my cucked dad wasn't cucked, he would've gotten such a foid, thereby sparing his child a life of misery. :fuk:

Having shit genetics in the past wasn't a death sentence, now it is

Being curry is itself a punishment.... Being born as a curry means fall of human from heaven to serve for its sins and misdeeds

aving shit genetics in the past wasn't a death sentence, now it is
Lax reproductive social norms allowed for subhuman scum like my mother to reproduce.
Being curry is itself a punishment.... Being born as a curry means fall of human from heaven to serve for its sins and misdeeds
Now imagine being me, further inferior than most curries. :fuk:

Lax reproductive social norms allowed for subhuman scum like my mother to reproduce.

Now imagine being me, further inferior than most curries. :fuk:
We must have committed heinous crimes in heaven or past birth to fall in Curryland... being born as a curry is unbearable apparently

We must have committed heinous crimes in heaven or past birth to fall in Curryland... being born as a curry is unbearable apparently
It's a genetic lottery, there's no such thing as karma

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, no doubt I was a slave master in my past life. :feelsokman:

It's a genetic lottery, there's no such thing as karma
I don't believe it... universe is too complex to be based on lottery system, its illogical to think that we have got this birth in our present body without performing any actions.. Only actions can produce reactions

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, no doubt I was a slave master in my past life. :feelsokman:
I might have abused my multiple wife foids in ancient time in past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back