Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyday i discover a new subhumanity

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Wanted to go outside so took a video to see of these clothes fitted me well. Realised now that my stomach wobbles like jelly everytime i move. What the fuck is wrong with me.

it's called being fat
But i see fat people and their bellies rarely wobble or of it does it wobbles slowly. Mine literally wobbles in 4 different directions just from a change in posture.

Same. Every day makes me find something else to hate about me. I can never catch a break.

And the weight of them feels the heaviest around women. That's when it's actual torture.

But i see fat people and their bellies rarely wobble or of it does it wobbles slowly. Mine literally wobbles in 4 different directions just from a change in posture.
maybe you're just fatter than you think you are

Gave up on taking pictures of myself a while ago, the camera will spot too many flaws

Maybe you are
73912858.jpg

Over for wobblybellycels.

skinnyfat, mines the same. its fucking gross and emasculating

Updoot

Just realised it was because my belt was right bellow my belly making it jiggle like a jelly. Now its not wobbly as much.