Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everybody should watch this video before joining this forum!

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
@BPJ created this masterpiece. Hats off to you, Sir. You deserve an Academy Award for it. Fuck the Oscars, tho.

Everybody needs to watch this blackpill nagasaki piece of art.

This masterpiece should be shown in schools, universities etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFd-rfjorGE&t=1642s
It is the most blackpilling video ever made imo. Based on science, based on reality. Everybody should watch this. I will show this video to mum when she asks me for the millionth time why im still single.

Thanks to @Luzifer for showing me this legendary masterpiece :feelsokman:

Last edited:
i actually hate all of my own shitty videos but thank you anyway broski

i actually hate all of my own shitty videos but thank you anyway broski
Youre a legend, bro. Thank you for your work. Your yt channel is already my favorite. Keep on posting, sir.

jfl at the sheboon

Brutal fWHRpill. I can relate

I will show this masterpiece to my mum after she asks me for the millionth time why i dont have a girlfriend. @BPJ
Every incel here should show this masterpiece to their parents ngl
It will make them stfu forever. Unless theyre braindead.

Yep I remember witching this video 3 years ago in his old channel.
Yeah makes sense, I thought how the fuck can this masterpiece be like 3 days old. Its still an underrated masterpiece tho. Every human should watch this thing ngl

Yeah makes sense, I thought how the fuck can this masterpiece be like 3 days old. Its still an underrated masterpiece tho. Every human should watch this thing ngl
He has some absolute bangers that where on the same level if not better than this. Clear Top 3 Incel channels back in the day was @BPJ @FACEandLMS and Incel tv @13k . It really was the golden age 2018 to 2020.

Last edited:
He has some absolute bangers that where on the same level if not better than this. Clear Top 3 Incel channels back in the day was @BPJ @FACEandLMS and Incel tv @13k . It really was the golden age 2018 to 2020.
If they were bangers back then why I never heard of em? Anyway, his content is legendary. No doubt about it.