Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everybody says to go to college or trade school but nobody says what to do after that

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why does everybody say to go to college or trade school then don’t talk about what to do after that like you automatically get a job in your field the day after you graduate from college they ignore all the other variables that come after college like paying off student loans fighting for a job in your field or any job at all for that matter a lot of college graduates end up broke because of student loans why should I get myself in debt for something that’s not guaranteed it’s gonna be the exact same struggle it is right now you gotta have a college degree just to work at Walmart nowdays

Why does everybody say to go to college or trade school then don’t talk about what to do after that like you automatically get a job in your field the day after you graduate from college they ignore all the other variables that come after college like paying off student loans fighting for a job in your field or any job at all for that matter a lot of college graduates end up broke because of student loans why should I get myself in debt for something that’s not guaranteed it’s gonna be the exact same struggle it is right now you gotta have a college degree just to work at Walmart nowdays
No you don’t lol.

Yeah even many STEM degrees aren’t guarantees to better prospects anymore, forget about degrees in some stupid subjects like feminist queer lesbian cinema history.

Unfortunately you really do need a degree to work at Walmart nowadays, so that's actually one reason to get one.