Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everybody insult me please

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
IT HAPPEND AGAIN

I AM A CUCK

I HAVE A ONEITIS

I CANT HELP IT

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

degrading kink??

Don’t hate yourself over it, it’s normal. We all want love. You’re not doing anything wrong, you can’t help how you feel. Maybe jerk off then see how you feel after.

Your "oneitis" is fucking some Chad right now. Has she ever thought about you? Why do you think that she is special? Different from your typical sexually liberated cunt?

Give up friend.

Hello cuck. Let me get you up to speed on what's going on: Your oneitis you literally can't get yourself to talk to and couldn't even fuck if you had (because you adore her so much) is currently being violated from EVERY orifice by a chad. Cum is dripping in literal LITERS from her vagina. She's still shivering from her sixth orgasm tonight and is fast approaching her seventh, chad's dick and pounding is just THAT good. They're presently still fucking and will keep doing so for the next four-five hours or so. Tomorrow morning chad will wake up, go to the pharmacy and get her some morning-after pills to avoid the responsibility of a kid. After a while of this she'll have her uterus coiled so chad can pump his cum deep into her uterus with comfort. Just for chad to get bored of her after some weeks or months and go soil another whore, just because he can.

Now that you're aware, you're probably full of impotent rage and sorrow, just inanely lamenting. You're doing NOTHING with the rage that should be fueling you against that whore and chad. You're just letting it sizzle out inside you, burning only yourself and not the ones fueling that flame, slowly shriveling into a feeble shell of a man with unending sorrow. DO. SOMETHING. DO SOMETHING. DON'T MAKE ME SPELL IT OUT. GO OUT AND DO. SOMETHING.

Stop the cuckery nigger

It's only natural, think with your brain, not your dick.

It happens, man. It’s only natural urges. Go jerk off 5 times in a row and enjoy the post-nut clarity. You will feel better and your mind will begin to think logically again.