Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Everybody gets bullied inkwell”

Lazyandtalentless

Lazyandtalentless

Recruit
★★★
That’s not true. Not everyone faces the same level of judgment or bullying based on their appearance. This feels like they’re downplaying my, and other ugly autistic men, struggles. People who say this are heartless. Imagine telling a bullied kid with a deformity everybody gets bullied. Like screw off! You are part of the problem. These people often make excuses for why bullying happens rather than holding the bullies accountable or supporting those who are targeted. Plus, acting like a tall handsome neurotypical man has the same life as a short ugly autistic man is ridiculous. How oblivious do you have to be to think this?

As if that justifies anything anyway

I was bullied because of my strange looks all throughout school, often also indirectly (laughing behind my back). Now I'm in my late 20s, and I guess people staring and saying mean shit about me to the person(s) they're with, is also bullying.