Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everybody forgets the past

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
i remember working in a office, remember a guy asked me "what's that guys name" i remember how easily these office workers must forget the past. to me, the only memories are bad memories, the worse the memory, the more unforgettable it is. i think forgetting is THE BIGGEST part of happyiness, forgetting is why going out and drinking is fun, think you have an awsome buzz and thenthe next morning its barely rememorable

Everyday is exactly the same for me.

Very true. I remember events from decades ago where some girl I liked ignored me in school and I'm in my late 30s now. People who were there at the time and are now settled probably wouldn't even remember each other.

i remember working in a office, remember a guy asked me "what's that guys name" i remember how easily these office workers must forget the past. to me, the only memories are bad memories, the worse the memory, the more unforgettable it is. i think forgetting is THE BIGGEST part of happyiness, forgetting is why going out and drinking is fun, think you have an awsome buzz and thenthe next morning its barely rememorable
Yeah

i remember working in a office, remember a guy asked me "what's that guys name" i remember how easily these office workers must forget the past. to me, the only memories are bad memories, the worse the memory, the more unforgettable it is.

Yes, this is true for me as well. I've always retained the painful memories long forgotten by the youth I encountered during my group therapy/commune days.

I think foid avis are prohibited tbh

these greycels man these frkin greys comin thick and fast

I will never forget how foids treated me in school years.

Pepperage Emba remembers

Very true. I remember events from decades ago where some girl I liked ignored me in school and I'm in my late 30s now. People who were there at the time and are now settled probably wouldn't even remember each other.
same i remember everything

I remember hardly any of my past and this makes me feel like a shell of a person. I don't know exactly who I am because what defines a person to a large extent is their past. And to make things worse, most of the few things I do remember are the times when I felt particularly bad.

my shitty memories are 100 percent accurate reflections on what happened,
Which is exactly why you should rely on facts instead, like Lenny does in that video. Lenny's memories are very awful also, so he copes by thinking about facts instead.

Most incels are experts at doing this actually.