Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Everybody falls, if only in death

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
It used to make me angry and envious that chads and foids get everything handed to them while my life is a living hell. Like this one foid I know made 400k off the gamestop stock thing. Like you are already playing on tutorial mode and you get 400k spawned in for you too? It's not fair. It made me wonder what the fuck is even the point of ethics when they just get away with anything and never face the consequences. Like it used to be considered immoral for foids to sleep around. Now all of them do it, literally every one without exception and if you think otherwise you're coping. And nothing ever happens, nobody cares about virtue anymore. They win we lose.

The problem is we are repressing the knowledge of our own inevitable deaths. I keep waiting and waiting for these people who have it all to fuck up and lose everything and get what they fucking deserve. But there is no need to be impatient, it is coming. We are all going to die and when that happens everything in life is made meaningless. All the pleasure you felt, everything you achieved, it wont mean shit. Chads and foids are going to lose everything. And there's nothing they can do about it :feelsdevil:

dust in the wind bro

Last edited:
If I win the lottery tomorrow should I put every penny into bitcoin?

you'll need the extra money for a lifetime supply of metformin too
oh and insulin for when ur pancreas calls it quits
A lifetime supply of the the stuff would cost less than $50k. It is a lot of money to be won in the lottery.

lord. crazy how through pure RNG a random could retire decades early. well ain't that different than inheriting a large sum of money.
Right now it would be around $80-90MM after taxes is lump sum.

lord. crazy how through pure RNG a random could retire decades early. well ain't that different than inheriting a large sum of money.
I personally buy a lotto ticket once a month just for fun. I know I'm basically throwing away money but the "what-if" aspect draws me in ngl.

This is true and of course you gotta believe in shit like reincarnation to think you've been productive when literally no matter what you do nothing happens, there is no productivity in something which gives you no final product.