Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everybody deserves a beautiful blonde wife

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
There are literally hundreds of millions of blonde beauties, why can't I have one? Why?! :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Because you're not Chad.

At this loint i dont care about white woman ill take anything that is not fat

There are literally hundreds of millions of blonde beauties, why can't I have one? Why?! :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Because Georgia is ethnic, jk, idk how georgian culture works but you couldprobably get a blond wife. I like brunettes tho

Because Georgia is ethnic, jk, idk how georgian culture works but you couldprobably get a blond wife. I like brunettes tho
Nah, blonde women are like 15% and they are arrogant af and will only let Chad touch them.

Nah, blonde women are like 15% and they are arrogant af and will only let Chad touch them.
in georgia? damn, go for a brunette, they are much more qt, also brunette > blonde

Brunettes are better.

much prefer a brunette with blue eyes

youre ellitor rodger projecting

>hundreds of millions

?

i heavily doubt there are more than 50 milion pure germanic/scandinavians females

in georgia? damn, go for a brunette, they are much more qt, also brunette > blonde
I agree, I am supposed to like brunetts considering only high lms people can get blondes and I am a retarded subhuman. I just want to die at this point.

>hundreds of millions

?

i heavily doubt there are more than 50 milion pure germanic/scandinavians females
Whatever, I needed a number and was too lazy to look up.

Don't worry. (((If))) I go ER, I will plan for several months and shoot up a concert or something.
why you put 3 brackets around the if. what do the jews have to do about it. you going cruz?

why you put 3 brackets around the if. what do the jews have to do about it. you going cruz?
It's not allowed to say you ARE going to go ER. I put the brackets around because it's not if, but when.

They only like white/black guys

What about redheads? No one talks about them even though they're the most naturally beautiful without makeup and have cute freckled faces. Most of them look younger than they are.
redhead-problems-4-600x600.jpg

Perfect wife for me. Sadly I can't have that and never will.

Hair color doesn't matter, just give me a virgin.

Hair color doesn't matter, just give me a virgin.
Stop coping, you will never have a virgin in this cucked society. Slave trade, harems and polygyny according to the Aryan tradtion i the best solution.

Stop coping, you will never have a virgin in this cucked society. Slave trade, harems and polygyny according to the Aryan tradtion i the best solution.
How am I coping? You think I don;t realize how rare virgin are?

You are coping by wanting a virgin in a monogamous society. Monogamy is the first step to feminism.

You are coping by wanting a virgin in a monogamous society. Monogamy is the first step to feminism.
That's retarded, patriarchy can easily force true monogamy. You're a degenerate marauding like polygamy is the solution, when true monogamy is the best solution.

Also: "Wanting" something isn't coping, try understanding basic English before you preach your nonsense.

That's retarded, patriarchy can easily force true monogamy. You're a degenerate marauding like polygamy is the solution, when true monogamy is the best solution.

Also: "Wanting" something isn't coping, try understanding basic English before you preach your nonsense.
I understand, what I typed. The point is that, monogamy is the first step to feminism. Monogamy gives the dignity to a slut. Sluts should have no dignity. They should just bow down before thair masters.

I understand, what I typed. The point is that, monogamy is the first step to feminism. Monogamy gives the dignity to a slut. Sluts should have no dignity. They should just bow down before thair masters.

What the FUCK are you talking about? I believe in monogamy in which females are locked in cages and only allowed to leave when their owner accompanies them. Not polygamy. I don't see how the former dignifies skanks at all.

The monogamy is enforcing the concept of skank as partner on the theoretical side. Monogamous marriage requires skanks agreement at least from the formal side. Polygyny (not polygamy at all) is better because it even doesn't allow to think that skank has any sort of dignity. Of course, your concept is woke af too but i find it more unstable that polygyny. Islamic polygyny is very effective against degeneracy.

everyone except curries deserves a beautiful gf. we just deserve a rope around our necks and a 9mm through our craniums

fuck having a wife, I deserve a beautiful blonde sex slave