Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every year of our lives is a boss battle. And each battle we must fight is more difficult than the last.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
The average incel (myself included) is living his life on AutoPilot. I don't even feel like a person most of the time anymore. The only times when I feel alive these days, is ironically when I'm controlling my GTA Online character and making him do cool shit. Ironic too, that even my GTA Online character gets laid and I don't when it was an Incel who created him. Anyways, the boss battles we must face every year are the culminations of all our hopes and struggles throughout that year. All our failed dreams and unfulfilled desires, as well as the teenage years we were robbed of, are memories that make them much harder to face as well. Because in addition to the trauma we've already experienced, we have fresh trauma from the year the boss was created from. This year is looking to be my hardest boss yet, as I've officially turned 20 and am still a virgin, thus making this year's boss so much more powerful. The knowledge that my teenage years are gone forever is also going to amplify it's power as well. Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna try my hardest to not die by the end of this year.

Never replied anyone to your post...

Intel caustic or smth has replied to your post

Why did he done that?

Im 27 reaching 28 on december 28. Th

Yes , my Ego i have to loose It completely, to finally Be free "