Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every Women Have Sex Toy

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
When they hit pubity they start to explore their body. After that all of them buy a vibrator in their teen years. They hide it from their parents. After foids grow and live in their own house, this means there is no one to stop them using sex toys so they all decide to get huge dildos. Because when they are having sex with chad, not all chads dicks are big.

Researches say 5ish inches is the average. But if you have smaller than 7 inches its over and you will never pleasure a foid. This is brutal. Millions of men are getting cucked by dildos. Millions of men getting involved in cuckold fantasy. Millions of men are cheated because of their dick size.

Governments should inspect all houses and if they find sex toys they should send foids to jail.

Last edited:
WHICH RESEARCH SAYS THAT? I'VE ONLY SEEN SOME SAYING IT'S AROUND 5.5 AND 6 INCHES

if by sex toy you mean :chad: then yes

DON'T YOU HAVE 6.5-7 INCHES THOUGH?
Its over for me I have curvature and my family forcing me to take a surgery. After surgery I'll lose it. It will be 5.8 or 6 something like that.

Its over for me I have curvature and my family forcing me to take a surgery. After surgery I'll lose it. It will be 5.8 or 6 something like that.
SO THAT'S ALL BASICALLY PHIMOSIS?

What enrages me js that if a man buys a sex toy they mock you for jt :feels:

they have drills with atachments for dildos aslong as your forearm :feelsUgh: these bitches think dudes gonna compete with that :feelskek:

Just a personal antidote, but I’ve heard stories at my high school about this sort of stuff. You would never believe how young some of them get into this stuff. I’m talking at such a young age you have to question how they got into possession of it. :worryfeels:

In my muslim curryland during mid 2008 police raided the dormitory of a female only college. They found huge amounts of eggplants, cucumber, perfume bottles that mimic dick shape and lots and lots of condoms.

It became a hottopic for newspapers.

Those who say women have less sex drive are morons.

u getting dick shrinking surgery?