Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL every woman you have talked to has CHOCKED on a COCK at one point in her life

U

uninstall

Banned
-
think about that

look at her innocent eyes

her cute little cheekbones

look at her lips

AND REMEMBER

A COCK HAS BEEN IN HER MOUTH

SHE HAS SUCKED IT LIKE A LOLLIPOP

brutal oralsex pill...

But still you would approach her OP :feelskek:

Volcel if you wouldn't.

BS

A lot of women are virgins

That’s why when women talk I can’t take them seriously.

Just envision a cock being shoved down a female politicians throat as she talks about gun control.

and they have cummed all over her face and in her pussy.

Foids are out there getting facefucked FacialAbuse style, and yet they have the audacity to treat us like we're the ones who are disgusting

Water is wet.

Foids are out there getting facefucked FacialAbuse style, and yet they have the audacity to treat us like we're the ones who are disgusting

I'll never take those cunts seriously.
Keep in mind if you "ascend", she did stuff that she'd never do with you.

Thats not true
it is, you are too incel to imagine 11 years old foids losing their virginity with a 11 years old chadlite but it happens and when you arrive to 16 years old there is no virgin woman left in your average high school class.

That’s why when women talk I can’t take them seriously.

Just envision a cock being shoved down a female politicians throat as she talks about gun control.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The only women who are still virgin past high school are Muslims.

Yet that's the mouth and lips they'll use to kiss their husband on wedding kiss (jfl @ wedding kiss as if they're fuckin virgin lmao) and their newborn babies

Just date an Indian/Asian theory, dicks are on average smaller therefore harder to choke on.

Sure that happens but its rare

Today is common, there are no education on sex from the fathers, I saw this case with my own eyes, if I hadn't I would have been your average incel.is user believing woman are virgin at 15 years old.:feelskek:

There are foids who cope with losing their virginity by only doing oral sex, masturbation and so on but if you do that you aren't virgin anymore.

Today is common, there are no education on sex from the fathers, I saw this case with my own eyes, if I hadn't I would have been your average incel.is user believing woman are virgin at 15 years old.:feelskek:
What are you talking about bro

I lost track of this convo and cant be bothered scrolling up

Women complain men don't treat women like people while women wear revealing clothing and act as cum dumpsters

the last girls lve spoken in uni were all virgins except one

l do not speak with a non virgin, l consider them as dirty

the last girls lve spoken in uni were all virgins except one

l do not speak with a non virgin, l consider them as dirty
hope you're making the best of your uni years then

hope you're making the best of your uni years then

l was alone in 80% of classes
most of girls who had bf were spanish, italians or portuguese. Even some american girls but they were rare

and those who l was with were religious (muslims, christians) or were forbidden to have any bf (daddy didnt agree)

l was alone in 80% of classes
most of girls who had bf were spanish, italians or portuguese. Even some american girls but they were rare

and those who l was with were religious (muslims, christians) or were forbidden to have any bf (daddy didnt agree)
sounds bad man

think about that

look at her innocent eyes

her cute little cheekbones

look at her lips

AND REMEMBER

A COCK HAS BEEN IN HER MOUTH

SHE HAS SUCKED IT LIKE A LOLLIPOP
Mega high IQ

i still think it's worse that they put it in their v btw

Women complain men don't treat women like people while women wear revealing clothing and act as cum dumpsters

Do not see my as an object teehee, while dressed up like a slut.

sounds bad man

no, doesnt sounds bad
the religious one was tunisian, 8/10 brunette, and helped me quit a lot for uni. Never a western girl would have done so much. She had her bachelor degree and was the best student out of 250. The second one was a 7/10 blond moldovan christian girl, who also was a great student. Both never spoke about sex/ex bf/parties and their FB/whatsapp pictures showed no man.

In fact, the concept of "cumdumpster" is an american idea followed by people from European Union.

over for uscels

Last edited:
ok, so you'll have to play the long game then.

The second one was a 7/10 blond moldovan christian girl, who also was a great student.
MINE :feelsree::woke: