Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every woman you have and will ever talk to as part of peer, school, or work relationship has had a cock in their mouth.

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
It is for this single reason alone that I absolutely can not take anything they say seriously, nor do I have even the desire to be in their presence at all to begin with. ALL WOMEN ARE PROMISCUOUS WHORES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Indeed they are for Chad only

dirty mouths :feelspuke:

Every woman you have and will ever talk to as part of peer, school, or work relationship has had a cock in their mouth.​

I should be sad, but it made me laugh. XD

I can’t believe that men actually gave these toilets the right to share the workplace with men when they serve no purpose other than to please men by getting fucked and producing children in the process, alongside taking care of the household while the male is fulfilling his natural role as the provider

young virgins only. anything else is recreational use

I can’t believe that men actually gave these toilets the right to share the workplace with men when they serve no purpose other than to please men by getting fucked and producing children in the process, alongside taking care of the household while the male is fulfilling his natural role as the provider
I hate life

You cannot tell the gender of you're chicken nuggets!

COCKBREATH

rooster GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

They had no choice feminism happened.
They had to do it or get zero pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back